PDA

View Full Version : Just a hello to the tankspot community.

damionrayne
04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Not sure if this is the best place for an introduction message, but hopefully I'm not posting somwhere wrong. I watned to start out by saying hi to the tankspot community that has helped me grow as a new tank, and a raid leader.

I have two level eighty characters that I'm working with at the moment, one being a Blood Elf Rogue, using the 20/51/0 cookie cutter combat spec. (armory here:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&cn=Medarasun , for those interested.)

The Second being a level eighty blood elf paladin, who is both protection and holy. This is where this community's videos, and guidence has really shined or me. As a brand new tank, and now just recently and by recently I mean only a few days ago, a new healer. I need the videos, theroycrafting, spec, gear, and other discussions to learn how to perform in both roles adequetly. Jumping from someone who primarly played DPS character's to tanking and healing, has been a big leap for me.

(pally armory here: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Terokkar&cn=Electranight . Please be aware this character has been 80 for a little over a week, and is gearing up. I also, never bothered to level any of my rafting skills..which I know will be extensive and expensive.)

With out this community, I would have barely had any basic tanking knowledge at all. Let alone healing.

So in closing, I hope to bring something to this community in someway. You'll see me active in forums as I ask for guidence, atempt to place me two cents worth of opinion into the theroycrafting forums, and generally atempt to be an active and decent member of the community.

Arikak
04-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Welcome.

Hammerfists
04-04-2010, 06:38 PM
welcome to the boards

Banterloft
04-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Salutations

Kazeyonoma
04-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Welcome! I'll move this to the Off Topic forums to prevent the ever cluttered General Discussion but we're glad to have ya!

Banterloft
04-06-2010, 06:47 AM
You should feel blessed. Your first post and 4 replies in your touched my the mighty hammer of Kaz!. Just kidding. Again great to have ya man or wOman.

damionrayne
04-14-2010, 12:25 PM
You should feel blessed. Your first post and 4 replies in your touched my the mighty hammer of Kaz!. Just kidding. Again great to have ya man or wOman.

I did! and still do! :)