PDA

View Full Version : Druid agility - dodge and DR fo tanking

kedicik
04-02-2010, 02:49 AM
hey all, couldnt find info about that but havent done a thorough search either. anyway my question is, when does agility and dodge start to have diminishing returns significantly. if i undestood the mechanics (feel free to shoot me, if i havent) lets say 10 agi = 1 dodge rating, but after some point u need 100 agi to have 1 dodge rating when diminishing returns kick in. same goes for dodge. so what do you guys think ?

Satorri
04-02-2010, 05:24 AM
The factors are not independently diminishing, they contribute to the same value and so they stay roughly, if not exactly, the same in proportional avoidance value.

There is also no magical inflection point where diminishing returns become more severe and anything becomes not worth stacking.

For pure avoidance Agility will always offer less than Dodge rating because it is a compound value also offering Armor and Crit. Theck did some great math that put Agility at about 98% the overall survival value of Dodge rating factoring the dodge and the armor together, for Paladins. I swear by it as well for my DK.