PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Resilience?



Foxlarocks
03-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi, I am very low on defense right now.
I was wondering if they changed resil at all during the patch?
Will I still be at crit cap with 536 Defense and 15 resil?

Here is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&cn=Foxlarocks

Raysere
03-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Yes you will.

5.6% crit reduction requires, 0.15% from 15 res 5.44% from 536 defence skill. Add the two together, 5.6%.

Foxlarocks
03-27-2010, 02:01 PM
Sweet thanks for the quick reply

Bosk
03-29-2010, 03:31 AM
Are Vene's calculators no longer up to date?

http://www.tankingtips.com/tanking-formulas

Raysere
03-29-2010, 03:49 AM
Yes you will.

5.6% crit reduction requires, 0.16% from 15 res 5.44% from 536 defence skill. Add the two together, 5.6%.

I just realised there's a typo in my earlier post, it shoudl have read as above. That calculator works perfectly, 15 Res + 536 Def skill removes 5.6% chance to be crit exactly.