PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing ever!

wtfjusthitu
03-23-2010, 12:37 PM
After an ICC run everyone was super tired and it was late and I decided to be funny and put up a portal to darnassus instead of Dalaran... I thought it was freaking hilarious. Especially since everyone in the raid took it!

What is something funny that's happened to you???

I'm also super bored at work....:rolleyes:

Kazeyonoma
03-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Moved to Off Topic.

We regularly do Portal Roulette after our raids, where the mages put every single portal they have over 1 spot and people click and pray. =P

Valalvax
03-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Moved to Off Topic.

We regularly do Portal Roulette after our raids, where the mages put every single portal they have over 1 spot and people click and pray. =P

I used to do this in MC when I had three, count em... three portals

Eisen
03-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Well this is something that more happened to the rest of my raid than me...

Me and the other prot warrior tank in my guild invented a new game the other day. It's called tank tennis.

Basically, two tanks stay at max ranged from one another. One grabs a mob, the other taunts it. Once it hits the taunting tank and gets whacked a couple times, the original tank taunts back. This continues until DR causes us to be unable to play or a dps pulls aggro and dies.OK so we're evil, but it was a lot of fun seeing my melee-heavy group running back and forth like mad trying to catch mobs.

Eravian
03-26-2010, 07:52 AM
I don't know that I'd say it's the funniest thing ever, but on a couple occasions now I've accidentally rocketed myself off the Gunship while playing around with the rocket pack prior to starting the event, and have almost managed to make my way back on... the longest was I spent about a minute and a half rocketing around the side of the ship and the open air trying to land back on the ship before falling to my death...

Always kind of amusingly sad though when you hear the raid leader say "Alright and I think... Eravian, why are you dead? Did you fall off again?"

Eisen
03-26-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't know that I'd say it's the funniest thing ever, but on a couple occasions now I've accidentally rocketed myself off the Gunship while playing around with the rocket pack prior to starting the event, and have almost managed to make my way back on... the longest was I spent about a minute and a half rocketing around the side of the ship and the open air trying to land back on the ship before falling to my death...

Always kind of amusingly sad though when you hear the raid leader say "Alright and I think... Eravian, why are you dead? Did you fall off again?"

I have worse. I was on the horde ship tanking the boss when my healer DC'd and I died trying to jump back. I died on the edge of the enemy boat. 2 seconds later we bear the encounter and the boat I was on pulled away with my corpse. So, I'm out of range for a rez. I release and run back in. And appear about 800000 feet above absolutely nothing. I die again, and have to run in again. The funny part is my guild cracking themselves up as I curse incoherently for 20 minutes.

Another time, once again, I die jumping back. This time, in midair 20 ft above our boat due to a throwing axe in the back. Our other tank tnaks saurfang for the rest of the encounter, and we basically let muradin handle the adds. We win. I'm still dead. Our boat pulls away and flies u to Saurfang, with my corpse merrily in tow.

Lakshmi
03-30-2010, 02:32 PM
I did something like this a couple of days ago, simualtously during the gunboat battle we got frozened out of the guns and out of habit we automatically jump over, during the freezing you still have projectiles flying thru the air. well we jump over and the cannonballs land on the deck killing the Horde ship and encounter over and the boat flys away with both of us on it. =) i busted a gut when it happened.

Miazma
03-30-2010, 02:35 PM
I used to MD Gamon to level 1 gold beggers.....

uglie
04-30-2010, 04:20 AM
staring loot ship without the RL and him cussing up a storm until he finally gets ported to our ship. it was started completely on accident btw. another time on DBS 25 (his first time there, and 23 manning and one shotting each the first wing in a pug on f) my co tank starts to run to reset after the first mark, i didn't notice this happening til a healer see's the tank running next to him and ask " what the hell you doing back here?" thankfully i had DBS

CoolNitro
05-24-2010, 05:36 AM
We had a gunship moment also one of our guys fell off the ship and ended up in westfall, the whole raid started cracking up while listening to him freak out on vent.

Mert
05-25-2010, 07:52 AM
Spawning the Brewfest mole machine transporter thing on top of Warlock summoning portals can be good for an evil chuckle or two ;)

Can it be used in combat, does anyone know? Exit portal to Yogg's brain would be especially delicious!

Allyz0r
08-04-2010, 01:31 PM
On our first ICC 10 guild progression run we defeated the gunship at the exact moment we lost the fight. There were 10 corpses on the ship and theirs fell out of the air as bran blabbered his victory speech. It was hilarious but the chest bugged and we didn't get any loots D: One of our raid members petitioned and only he got 2 frosties and everyone else was SOL but at least we got a good laugh :D

Quinafoi
08-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Rogue using Killing Spree on first Val'kyr...
Pull the second Val'Kyr...

Enjoy.

Insahnity
08-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Spawning the Brewfest mole machine transporter thing on top of Warlock summoning portals can be good for an evil chuckle or two ;)

Can it be used in combat, does anyone know? Exit portal to Yogg's brain would be especially delicious!

Necro!

Yes, Mole machines work in combat. I used it when I suspected a wipe during mags many a times.