PDA

View Full Version : Chill of the throne de-buff

Xanduin
03-22-2010, 09:13 PM
As you all well know when entering Icc you get the De-buff Chill Of The Throne Which decreases your dodge by 20% as a tank i have 8% dodge no buffs, 10 % when im buffed. My problem is Should i Go straight for Hp or should i socket parry and dodge gems in red sockets?? Im not having that much trouble tanking the plauge quater as my core group does a good job im just having a dilemna when it comes to what should i stack more on (Dont know if that makes sense but basicly Hp Dodge parry or Armor (32karmor with devention aura on)

Hammerfists
03-22-2010, 09:22 PM
By 8% dodge i assume you mean after the debuff effect. The best gear imo are the bonus armor pieces you get from the vendor. Gemming doesnt change, go for stam like always.

Dragaan
03-23-2010, 04:59 AM
Chill of the throne means you are going to get hit more. A lot more. The chance that you will be hit several times in a row is now a lot higher. No matter how much avoidance you stack, this really will not change (unless you're in pure avoidance gear with like 30k hp). For this reason, you should look for as much armor and hp as possible in order to survive those bursts. Socketing stam is never a bad idea. Socketing avoidance is rarely a good one.