PDA

View Full Version : Lich King 10 Men perfect setup

jizzik
03-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Hello we try since weeks on him and now i got a question what would be the PERFECT setup for him
we have only 2 "locked" spots mage+feral tank

thanks for any help and ideas

Mmiz
03-17-2010, 10:53 AM
I dont belive there is anny need for a perfect setup. rather bringing players that adapt and move switch quickly is more important. ofc you want someone that can slow valkyr and stun valkyr other than that brining you're most aware players is in my opinion the best choice.

gacktt
03-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Feral druid
aff lock x4
Ele shaman
that mage of yours
holy paladin
disc priest
resto druid.

jizzik
03-17-2010, 11:08 PM
-.- aha gackt that would be a 1 tank setup than ........ -.-

no seriously there must be some kind of a setup that provides anythink and prob most used or best for it :/

gacktt
03-18-2010, 12:50 AM
You can 1 tank LK just fine, the off tank is completely useless after p1 other than taunting spirits in p3 or making p1 positioning not annoying(but still easy).

Duvon
03-18-2010, 12:51 AM
Tanks: Paladin or Warrior tank (enabling solotanking on LK due to AD or Safeguard)
DPS: Hunter. Boomkin or shadowpriest (+HIT ftw).
Healers: Paladin or Shaman, Holypriest or Druid. A third healer of the whatever kind.

But seriously no, there is not most used setup, at least to my knowledge. IF anything, it would be the range-heavy ones mentioned above.
In my guild, ICC10 runs are based around the players available and the preferable setting of 2tanks / 2-3 meleeDPS / 2-3 rangeDPS / 2-3 Healers.

If I could dream though, I'd probably want stuff like these:

Meleegroup:
Tanks: Feral, Warrior / MeleeDPS: Dk, Rogue (combat), Ret / RangeDPS: Hunter, Mage / Healers: Shaman, Paladin, Priest.

Castergroup:
Tanks: Paladin, DK / MeleeDPS: Ret / Range DPS: Elemental, Shadow, Mage, Warlock / Healers: Paladin, Druid (boomkin OS), Priest.

Classrun
Tanks: Warrior, DK tank. / MeleeDPS: Rogue, Enhancement / RangeDPS: Warlock, Mage, Hunter / Healers: Paladin, Priest, Druid

Classrun #2
Tanks: Paladin, Warrior / MeleeDPS: Rogue, DK / RangeDPS: Warlock, Mage, Hunter / Healers: Shaman, Priest, Druid

(copied from a post of mine on the official eu-forums.)

jizzik
03-18-2010, 03:10 AM
Meleegroup:
Tanks: Feral, Warrior / MeleeDPS: Dk, Rogue (combat), Ret / RangeDPS: Hunter, Mage / Healers: Shaman, Paladin, Priest.

Castergroup:
Tanks: Paladin, DK / MeleeDPS: Ret / Range DPS: Elemental, Shadow, Mage, Warlock / Healers: Paladin, Druid (boomkin OS), Priest.

melee grp no tree? ok

caster grp looks nice but i need to put myferal in gna :(

gacktt u got video or somethink for 1 tanking? cauz i dont have an idea how to position when the disease comes n stuff and p3? with the debuff mass overheal?

gacktt
03-18-2010, 03:49 AM
For p1 basically just do it like normal, except you are also tanking shamblers. You'll usually do the transition with a shambler up that's dying from plague, so just have the spirit target run to you to avoid shockwaving the raid.

P2 is a lot easier with 6dps, being a feral the 10man soul reaper should not be a threat with 75k+ health and short feral cooldowns with 4-piece, as a warrior with 63k health I can live through it even without cds.

P3 you will start this phase with an add up so it can get rough if a healer gets frostmourne'd at the start, but with 6 dpsers you can get it down a lot faster, spirit + LK at the start of p3 is the toughest part of 1-tanking, however after this p3 will be a free win.

jizzik
03-18-2010, 05:04 AM
hmm guess gotta try thanc aster setup think with me and ret and ot in dd specc

got 4 t10,25 set and actualy max. 25 gear without arthas 25 gear but rest slot r bis to this point
guess gotta try it atleast tommorow