PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Next Triumph Upgrade - How much is prot T9 set bonus worth?

Nemcon
03-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Hello, I've recently hit 80 and started gearing out for tanking, but now I find myself and I'm not sure what exactly I should take next.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&cn=Meanie is the link to my character. As you can see, one of hte weakest points is the shoulders, so I was thinking about going for that next. The issue was, do I go for the 245 piece, or go with the t9 232? I know it leads to having the 245 better stats right off the bat, but one of hte next pieces will likely replace one of the 200 epics and get that piece as t9. So I'm just not sure if I should go for the 245 and ignore set bonus for now, or work towards the set bonus first?

JeffTheMeatshield
03-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Well, This assumes you want to jump into TOC25 for your next upgrades, but farm mass heroics get your 4pc 232T9 and get the 245 Helm as the off, then of course the 245 ring and trinket. The rest would be just gravy for 245. I mean you could fill it in with the conquest belt if nothing dropped in any of the ICC5man heroics.

swelt
03-15-2010, 05:51 AM
This thread should go in the HALP section.

Personally, I'd go for offset, the T9 bonuses are largely ignorable. The crafted breastplate (white knight) will be cheap in 3.3.3 and looks like the biggest upgrade for you, offset helm/shoulders are good badge choices.