PDA

View Full Version : The Weekly Marmot -- Mastery

Ciderhelm
03-12-2010, 02:04 AM
jTLyMFOdWgo

http://www.tankspot.com/snowfall/donorbanner.jpg (http://www.tankspot.com/premium.php)

Ninjaknight
03-12-2010, 03:08 AM
Frost DKs ftw

Scyla
03-12-2010, 03:21 AM
About the buff.... I really don't know. Sure 5% sounds not like much but when the buff reaches 30% it will be much like Sunwell before and after the 3.0 Patch and that was terrible. My guild just got savely into phase 2 in the M'uru encounter the day before 3.0 hit the live servers and it was terrible to see such a boss being bruteforced down.

As for the hardmodes. My guild is working on Arthas right now and perhaps we will see the hardmodes with the 10% buff (or even more) an with the informations about the hardmodes I have right now (thanks to Tankspot :D ) they seem more or less just like more HpS and DpS and few new skills.
I'm pretty sure that the Marrowgar hardmode with the 30% buff will be easier as the normal Boss without it.

I'm pretty disappointed.

Yes I know you can disable the Buff but I don't feel that you do have a choice. :(

Luanmali
03-12-2010, 07:37 AM
What, no humorous message flashed at the last possible moment this time, Lore? Ah well. I guess the 'gross' makes up for it, eh? :P

As always, informative as ever, Lore. Good ons.

Pwnanapuddin
03-12-2010, 09:41 AM
Hellscream if your awesome. Nice!

Aggronaught
03-12-2010, 10:43 AM
honestly I think most of your videos that deal with mainly-recapping what most-tankspot readers already know is getting a lil boring. I liked when it had to deal with original material..time to mix and match stuff. Dont get me wrong here but the discussion/opinion on the 5% buff was good but 3/4th of the video is just a recap of what Blue's have posted that we already know. Maybe I'm just a minority that actually reads stuff.

berree
03-12-2010, 11:07 AM
I object to the slanderous comment of the alliance sir you are out of order!!!!

Lore
03-12-2010, 11:56 AM
honestly I think most of your videos that deal with mainly-recapping what most-tankspot readers already know is getting a lil boring. I liked when it had to deal with original material..time to mix and match stuff. Dont get me wrong here but the discussion/opinion on the 5% buff was good but 3/4th of the video is just a recap of what Blue's have posted that we already know. Maybe I'm just a minority that actually reads stuff.

Incidentally, the part you say was interesting was already hashed out on Tankspot's front page several days ago, whereas the Mastery system has not been discussed at all.

Predakhan
03-12-2010, 12:00 PM

Hey, you are always welcome to start making your own videos.

Spiritus
03-12-2010, 12:38 PM
Yeah, Hellscream if your awesome... awesomely BAD. Snap.

Aggronaught
03-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Incidentally, the part you say was interesting was already hashed out on Tankspot's front page several days ago, whereas the Mastery system has not been discussed at all.

Point I was trying to get across was; its more interesting to see open ended discussion/your views on certain issues or tips and tricks on mechanics than recapping whats already set in stone. (No I'm not saying Mastery mechanics or the difference masteries are set in stone)

I mean i used to love watching your videos but the last 2 WoW related videos have been basically recaps of what the blues have posted....you can think of me as your greatest listener but I want mroe than just recaps.

Hammerfists
03-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Correct me if im wrong here guys but mastery stat on gear will only affect your third mastery stat ie absorption for disc priest and more runic regeneration for frost DK while not affecting the other 2 mastery stats?

Jeszaera
03-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Lore we just want to know how you feel. We love you but you dont talk to us the way you used to, what did we do wrong?! PLEASE DONT LEAVE US! :rolleyes:

But seriously these vids just enable my... well, laziness heh heh. Watch marmot, dont really have to read blue posts. Win!

Cowgrowler
03-14-2010, 09:30 PM
So what happened to that chick that used to do the marmots? i havent seen a video from her in ages?

Hammerfists
03-14-2010, 09:34 PM
So what happened to that chick that used to do the marmots? i havent seen a video from her in ages?

http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?64536-Where-is-Aliena

Already a thread on that. Her name is Aliena btw.

Cowgrowler
03-14-2010, 09:55 PM
http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?64536-Where-is-Aliena

Already a thread on that. Her name is Aliena btw.

Thanks for that

penpen002
03-15-2010, 06:05 AM
Sad about The Raid needing to get funds before 4 weeks...good luck to them. Horrible economy to ask for donations Y___Y;;
The female raiders was an interesting piece.

Hammerfists
03-15-2010, 05:10 PM
The Raid is in the clear they met their fund needs. I believe that there was a front page news topic on it if im not mistaken. So gratz to them and hope to seeing a wonderful product in the near future.

Tui
03-18-2010, 04:52 AM
Hey lore

Could u make a weekly marmot of how to get good dps with a shadow priest

Samius
03-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Hey lore

www.shadowpriest.com ?

Lakshata
03-19-2010, 01:47 PM
Hey lore

Or there's Aliena's Shadow Priest Guide.