PDA

View Full Version : A problem I experience with my interface.

Valandris
03-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Look down towards my action bars

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/93504320-4.jpg

I tried Capping addon and it had some timers that I didn't want since I already have DBM
PvPAssist2 only works in French and English, and I play Spanish WoW
The addon I dl'd to move my control thing up top doesn't apply to the problem I'm experiencing.
I don't really know any other addon out there.

Help plz

Bloodwraith
03-08-2010, 03:35 PM
It's there because it's attached to your minimap. Maybe try http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11208-MoveAnything.html

Or you could just move your minimap. In terms of importance during crucial moments (action/cast bars, unit frames, etc.) minimap is pretty far down the list. It would probably be better positioned in the top right/ left or the bottom right corner.

Valandris
03-08-2010, 03:45 PM
yeah I may end up moving it. The reason I had it there was to make room for my raid frames but since I've merged my combat log into my regular chat log (found no real use for separating the two), I can shift those unit frames down and make way for my minimap. I'll check out the link though, thanks.

Valandris
03-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Ok now my problem is that same bar that was poking through my action bars will now do so to my raid frames.

Bodasafa
03-08-2010, 04:17 PM
What minimap addon are you using?

The one I use Chinchilla moves that stuff i think, you could look in the options.

Valandris
03-08-2010, 04:53 PM
I use sexymap, and no I can't move that stuff. I needed the moveanything to move achievement tracker and the vehicle seating frame, and I can't find the option to move that bar. I'm able to move it with Chinchilla?

Bran
03-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Some minimap addons can move that (and other "movers"). I don't pvp, so I don't even know if it would pop up with SexyMap (which I use) but I think there is not a mover for it. I used to move it with, I think, SimpleMiniMap, but I stopped using that because it wasn't being updated.

In short though, try a few different minimap addons, most of them have an option somewhere in there to "show movers" (and sometimes require that you "unlock" the map first for them to be visible") and find one that allows you to move that particular bit.