PDA

View Full Version : Tanking rawr nub needs advice

lesteel
03-05-2010, 02:17 PM
i finally started using rawr, and it's really neat, but i'm confused by what it's telling me.

this is for bear tanking btw. it's telling me to completely gem and enchant for agility instead of stamina. i thought that was a bad baddy bad way of doing things?

Insahnity
03-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Rawr out of the box is a bit wonky. Need to review its weighting system.

lesteel
03-05-2010, 02:47 PM
i'm just not sure which filter i should be using. survival mitigation or overall

owlcapwn
03-07-2010, 01:17 AM
rawr is pretty useless for bear tanking, becuase it starts off so far off what i needs to be that if you know enough to set it up properly you already know enough to negate its use. There arent alot of choices in tanking since once choice is usually 100% better over another choice, unlike dps where there are tons of different factors and changing one can change the weight of another. If your just looking for gear darksend's thread pretty much give you the rundown of all you need. http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?59727-3-3-277-Feral-Tank-Best-In-Slot-list As far as ICC goes there arent alot of decisions to be made with only about 2 pieces of gear for each slot, and just about only 1 way to gem and enchant your gear. Now if you do cat dps for your offspec rwar is a great tool to help you make decisions for optimizing your dps