PDA

View Full Version : Warrior I wanna know about boots crafted or heroic ToGC

calizon
03-02-2010, 04:26 PM
I have http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47952 now and was wondering if the crafted boots are a big enough upgrade to spend badges on. I gain 6 stam and just over 100 armor and some parry. I dont know if i should spend them or save them and buy the frost badge chest so i can replace my shoulders.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dawnbringer&cn=Hurbak
Is my armory it wont be up for long im changing to horde tomorrow.

Just tell me what you think guys ive read lots on this forum and you all are very good.

Doomsoul
03-02-2010, 09:19 PM
The 264 crafted boots are definitely good. Probably not that urgent of an upgrade right now though. Instead of spending frost badges on them for primordial saronite, I'd just earn money on the AH and buy primordial saronites from other people. Otherwise, you could probably hold off on the boots for a while.

Bodasafa
03-03-2010, 02:05 PM
I calculated out the difference and found that the crafted boots are more like a side grade than an upgrade to the heroic togc 10 boots. The real upgrade for boots is of Dreamwalker 25.

vine
03-03-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm in the same boat. Whether I get the crafted one's made depends on the next few drops. If the 2hander from Blood Princes drops then I'll need the Valithria boots to maintain decent Expertise.
The crafted aren't enough of an upgrade right now to waste the saronite on.

Fledern
03-04-2010, 04:19 AM
I calculated out the difference and found that the crafted boots are more like a side grade than an upgrade to the heroic togc 10 boots. The real upgrade for boots is of Dreamwalker 25.

This.

Yeah yeah, i got the crafted boots even though i had the heroic ones. Walking around in high GS while trying to recruit for the guild was more important than the money.

Otoh, i'm really liking the extra str on gear and the crafted ones are a good improvement there. All that said, the chest is a muuuuuch better upgrade than boots, so go for the chest

calizon
03-04-2010, 01:29 PM
I will go for the chest either the catacyslmic or the T10 dont know yet. I figured those boots werent much of an upgrade. Thanks for all the responses guys i appreciate it.