PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Weapon Enchants

ironsides
03-01-2010, 08:05 AM
I do not want this to become another debate, I have read a few posts on Blood Draining vs Mongoose and as a warrior im leaning towards Blood Draining and i understand why it is better. The question I have is that does this change because of my spec. I do not run with cruelty/deep wounds. I know that blood draining procs off of bleed effects as well, without bleeds would blood draining still come out on top? I go imp demo shout spec down the fury tree. Once again please don't turn this into a debate and I am not going to go blade warding regardless of what any body says so don't even bring that enchant up in this post please.

Aggathon
03-01-2010, 08:08 AM
No, blood draining still has a very good proc rate without bleeds. It procs off of "melee attacks or bleeds." It probably stacks faster with bleeds, but you're still going to have 5 stacks soonish, you'll be fine.

ironsides
03-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Thanks bro ill go blood draining, I knew it stacked off melee attacks just wasn't sure if the time it took me to stack the proc would be lessened 2 much without bleeds. Aggathon with quick replies ftw, how much can you help me in 1 month haha.

Bodasafa
03-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Cruelty would have no effect at all on Blood Draining, however Deep Wounds would. Just wanted to add that.

ironsides
03-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Didn't mean to say cruelty, meant impale/deep wounds. My bad.

Aggathon
03-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Thanks bro ill go blood draining, I knew it stacked off melee attacks just wasn't sure if the time it took me to stack the proc would be lessened 2 much without bleeds. Aggathon with quick replies ftw, how much can you help me in 1 month haha.

Np man, it's why we're here and what the site is for! =P