PDA

View Full Version : ICC Weekly Quest NPC gone after softreset

Gnurken
02-27-2010, 03:53 AM
Just as a heads up for other people.

Wednesday we started on heroic mode and on the way to Gunship we got
for the Rotten Frost Giant weekly quest. Some picked it up, we said we do it on fridays run
instead.

Coming back friday, no questgiver, also no trash around the citadel, frost giant still there
so we killed him and those still with quest found out that it was to be turned in at entrance.

GM Ticket is pending since a few missed the sack of frosty goodies due to missing QuestGiver NPC.

So a warning to you all, don't wait until after softreset to do the weekly.

tuffmuffin
02-27-2010, 04:20 AM
Another heads up regarding the weekly...

We had the Blood Wing one a week or two ago in one my my 10-mans but we went to get some work in on Sindragosa first since we had some people that hadn't seen it yet and couldn't stay too late that night.
Cleared her wing then went back to clean up the rest of the wings we left up and the quest giver would no longer give the quest out. (No one had stepped remotely close to the Blood Wing itself to start the timer)
So if you do get one of the earlier weekly quests, you may consider focusing on finishing (or attempting) that before doing other wings.

agranyoch
02-27-2010, 10:36 PM
I experienced same thing. Got the Lady D. weekly, finished the encounter with the NPC alive. Then we just proceeded up the elevator and I personally didn't even remember about the necessity to turn in the quest. Oh well, next day we came back, I notice I have completed weekly still on my quest log but no guestgiver to turn it in to. I made a ticket and 2 days later I found a Sack of Frosty Treasures in my inventory. Yay.