PDA

View Full Version : Requirements for Main/OT tanking ICC10

Tbs098
02-27-2010, 12:47 AM
So I'm getting really eager to jump in to ICC but I've stayed away because in the back of my mind I'm still iffy about the whole thing. Anyways I'm at just under 40k unbuffed, and have about 25% avoidance after the debuff from ICC. Anyways, I was just curiosu to see if I met the requirements to at least off-tank. Which in all honesty would be my desired role, considering my lack of experience in the place. Don't get me wrong, I've studied many of the fights, trying to learn as much as I can so hopefully that accounts for something.

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Wyrmrest%20Accord&name=Vaelryn

Out of both of my specs which would fare better in ICC? Another small question: For Blood..is the triumph vendor armor trinket better than the Essence of Gossamer? I plan on running TotC though for the Juggernaut's Vitality so regardless it'd only be a filler.

Rudolpho
02-27-2010, 07:18 AM
From my experience, armor is king in ICC. I love my black heart / glyph of indom combo, though I will switch out glyph for either the organ off putricide or the key soon.

Kloon
02-27-2010, 04:46 PM
I started to tank ICC 10man with about 36k hp unbuffed (Protection Paladin), however, I think I used avoidance trinkets at that time, now i have 46.1k hp unbuffed, with stam trinkets.