PDA

View Full Version : DPS Pots

helmerzinho
02-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Hey!

Im just curiouse if anyone know if there is an addon to survey the POT's used during the encounter by the raid.

The reason for this is that i want to monitor who in the raid is using pots during encounters as i siuspect there is quite a few slacking on it.

Cheers;)

wrong tread, just move it if possible :)

Reev
02-23-2010, 10:16 AM
I want to know this too. Of course I can check in WoL (I think), but it would be nice to be able to see during the raid.

Quinafoi
02-23-2010, 03:38 PM
If all people in the raid are using oRA2, you can do item queries to determine how many each person has (/raitem Potion of Speed). There is no functional way to check what items other people have without them having an addon as well which shares that information. This functionality can be turned off on their side preventing you from checking. Also, this functionality is no longer available going forward in oRA3.

You could have a combat log parsing addon to monitor all buff/debuff gains of everyone though I'm not really aware of one.

World of Logs or other combat log parser which actually reads the combat log is ideal and you can check it for all buff gains. Note that if you "pre-pot" encounters, the first potion will count as gained during trash, and the buff lose would show during the boss attempt (if you get confused as to why people may lose the buff twice but only gain it once).

Airowird
02-24-2010, 05:50 AM
Try That Just Happened. It's a light addon that screens combat log and filters out anything you want and then gives a line back in any chat you want. Only difficulty is setting up every rule, as it can require a LOT of detailed information.