PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Puzzled

Bigzoman18
02-22-2010, 12:08 PM
I am a warrior tank that has done all high end content up to ICC. And honestly at this point i dont know which way i should go in terms of gear i should pursue with my earned frost emblems. There is so many opitions between t10, crafted items and boss drops in ICC that i dont know what i should get. I am also debating some of the gear i currently use. IF anyone has any suggestions for me or anything that could help me out that would be great. Here is my armory. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&cn=Bigzo The sonner someone can give me advice the better.

Thanks

MellvarTank
02-22-2010, 12:40 PM
First, check out the BiS list for 3.3 that Kaz did in the Gear & Enchanting discussion. Get towards those pieces as soon as possible. For me, I'm working at getting the primordial saronite to craft the Pillars of Might, and saving emblems for the Cataclysmic Chestguard, after that, I'll likely get the helm or the shoulders depending on which has the biggest stat increase, and I already have the 264 guantlets (lucked out and won a tier token in 25), the belt, and the cloak.

Can't view the armory right now (stupid work), but those are my suggestions.

MrMooky
02-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Your amor seems a bit low. I'd trade the black heart for the glyph.