PDA

View Full Version : DPS Arms/Fury war insight

Taanksinatra
02-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Heya guys, I lead a pretty casual guild of rl friends or friends of friends etc. A few of us like to raid.

We run a "lolStrict" team Tuesdays and Thursdays, and a casual team on Weds. We just started this method b/c our main two raiding nights were getting slowed down b/c of the more casual types only knowing the lower spire in ICC, and it seemed like we had a new warm body to teach fights each week.

OK back on track..I have an awesome player that really likes raiding it seems. He learns fast and I hardly have to come down on him....hell he can handle Rotface to show you that he isn't that bad of a faceroller lol.

He is a buddy of an officer who was playing as a Furyt War...I had him try Arms Thursday b/c its seems like a better rotation to learn, and isn't go gear dependent.

He tried hard on Thursday b/c we kinda expressed our concerns on progress and his dps holding us back. The dps is still a little low, and I haven't played my warrior since I was a OT in BC.....

So I am coming here to see if you guys could provide some insight, and help me get this kid on the right track.

OVERLORDX - Judgement US-Firetree
Arms/Fury war (seems to be prot for some reason today in the armory lol)
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Firetree&cn=Overlordx

WoL of the guild...the raids are 2/16/10 and 2/18/10
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/32790/

Help this kid keep his slot on our main team LOL! Anything you see as an everyday DPS war in raid that stands out to you please point out.

Destruyen
02-22-2010, 09:45 AM
This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:
The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.
The character name was spelled incorrectly.
The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.
Characters that have been deleted are no longer available on the Armory.

i'll try checking back later today...armory is prolly just buggy today.

MellvarTank
02-22-2010, 09:57 AM
Yeah, it's bugging out. My character currently says the same thing. O.o