PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Emblem of Triumph Order Pick - Fury Warrior

Matthew Dryden
02-21-2010, 02:22 PM
Hey guys,

I've been trying to figure out what would be a good order pick for Triumph badges for a Fury spec. Vene's got a great guide for a Protection Warrior, but I haven't been able to find anything for my off-spec. Here is my best guesses:

Bloodshed Band (35)
Faceplate of Thunderous Rampage (75)
Mark of Supremacy (50)
Shoulderplates of Trembling Rage (45)
Crimson Star (25)
Hellscream's Legplates of Conquest (50)
Hellscream's Gauntlets of Conquest (30)
Hellscream's Battleplate of Conquest (50)

I'm probably way off base here, and I know that. Can anyone here point me in the right direction, or help me fix this list? I'll update it if and when better picks are mentioned. Thanks!

Fledern
02-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Depends on your start point. Personally i always go for the headpiece first, to get a meta, then try for a belt (226 should work) so i can work the meta with the socket on the helm + socket from the belt buckle.

I would probably place legs second and spend money to get the illvl 245 chest & bracers made.

Hitting the yellow hitcap as fury is pretty easy with the hit on the gear, therefore that trinket doesnt really look too hot so i'd leave that last & hope i get something better running FoS Hc

MellvarTank
02-22-2010, 12:29 PM
The trinket is lack-luster. There are much better trinkets including the Banner of Victory (TotC 5 man), Darkmoon Card: Greatness (strength version), etc.

Upgrades to me would depend on where the rest of your gear is at currently. If you don't have a good ranged though, get the crimson star.

Cinderblock
06-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Hey all - found this thread really helpful. I just got back into wow from about a six month hiatus and starting to gather triumph emblems for gear. My warrior is pretty well balanced with hit and crit but just lower ilvl gear (ulduar, 25 naxx, etc) - should the first two pieces of triumph gear be two pieces of t9 for the set bonus? And i like the idea of having the 245 chest and bracers crafted - spending remaining badges in on less critical slots. I was pretty set on head and shoulders first. Any thoughts on if that is the best plan or if one of the other set pieces would be better?

Bung
06-18-2010, 09:01 AM
Bloodshed Band (35)-Not worth it at all. get the agility version with armor pen (35) instead and an ashen band agility version from ICC and you will be set
Faceplate of Thunderous Rampage (75)-Not bad if you got the emblems. The t10 with frost is the way to go eventually
Mark of Supremacy (50)-Terrible idea. you only need 164 hit and this trinket sucks. Get banner of victory, darkmoon card of greatness, NES, something else.
Shoulderplates of Trembling Rage (45)-Not bad either, but the t10 shoulders should be the first of the 4 set you should get
Crimson Star (25)-awesome. Even in all t10 I would still use this cause expertise and armor pen rock
Hellscream's Legplates of Conquest (50)-Kind of a waste cause you can get legs for free in voa or spend a ton and get the 264 crafted
Hellscream's Gauntlets of Conquest (30)-Same thing, a waste. Do voa and get the gloves free or just wait and spend 60 frost on Gatecrashers gauntlets
Hellscream's Battleplate of Conquest (50)-Not too bad. Getting the 245 crafted chest is cheap and easier. Eventually you will get the t10 chest

Get the 245 crafted bracers. they should be cheap at this point

Loganisis
06-18-2010, 09:48 AM
#3 - Mirror of Truth is another 'emblem purchasable' option (http://www.wowhead.com/item=40684) But really, you're looking at farming ToC5 normal for Banner of Victory/NES/Greatness - but keep Banner around even if you get greatness + NES, there comes a point where it becomes more valuable than NES as you gain more passive ArP and don't win ICC trinket drops.

#4 - Take the 232 shoulders. They trade hit for ArP. You won't need the hit. You will be able to use the ArP. 232 Triumph Shoulders are better itemized than the 245s. You lose 9 str (when you count the socket bonus from a +20 str gem), 7 crit rating, and about 1 AP from the armor difference, but you gain 52 ArP instead of 59 hit.

Chest/Wrist - Crafted, crafted, crafted. If you run 15 Ice Crown dailies for a week plus your random dungeon you should be able to purchase both of these now or, depending on your trade skills, make the mats and buy the orbs at the AH for even less.

Feet/Legs - Crated, Crafted, Crafted. Primordials are down to 800g a piece on my server, at that price I was able to run dailies and sell crafted stuffs in a little over a week to buy the 13 primordials needed.

If you're running randoms as DPS you'll have some down time between dungeons, so work on dailies in between (argent tourny, ebon blade, Dalaran cook/fish, horde quests at the base of the mountain in the middle of icecrown - where the horde ship turns around near the south, the horde ship) and you'll have gold from trash item drops in dungeons, from boss deaths, from greens/blues you can sell, frozen orbs you won to sell or use, bonus gold for completing a random, and the dailies.

If you're going to put in the work to get all the triumphs to buy the other gear, there's no reason if you work dailies in between you can also buy all the mats for/crafted chest/wrist/legs/feet.