PDA

View Full Version : Guild Help

dellistana
02-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Hello,

I am GM for Phoenix Rising on Blackhand server, I started the guild 11 may 2009 after Age of the Phoenix was disbanded by Blizzard. I have 97 members and 27 of them are LvL 80. My problem is getting them together to run heroics and or raids is proving to be nearly impossible for me. Can someone give me some insight as to what i may be doing or not doing to get them to log onto guild website for event schedule or log on and ask for invite to have a look and help a little.

Thanks,
Dellistana

Ryoku
02-22-2010, 04:29 AM
Well one simple thing would be to not put any raids in the in-game calender. Plus make the daily news from the (you know the one you can set under social; guild) that they should check there for raids. A third thing would be to put in the guild chart that people are requiered to be registered on the website and check regularly.

dellistana
02-22-2010, 10:27 AM
I can change the raid schedule to the news thats no problem. Most of the forums they can't see unless logged in but i am having trougle getting them to register and claim there toons let alone look at the website.

Acheronia
02-23-2010, 12:16 AM
My site is on Wowstead, where you need to verify your guild membership before you have access to the forums. With that it's really easy for me: people stay the lowest entry rank until they've verified their guild membership on the website. No mess, no fuss.