PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Tank - Rate my armory

MrMooky
02-20-2010, 12:24 PM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&cn=Jorritt

I sub the dual rimefangs out for dual black icicles if I need more threat. Any suggestions? I'm thinking about going after the belt for next frost piece.

Selene
02-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Any particular reason you used a Nightmare Tear in your helm? That is one of the worst gems for a Tank to use. A Hit/Stam gem would be much better, especially with your low hit rating.

Might want to go for the chest for the Expertise, your expertise is on the low side.

Other than the gem in your helm, everything looks okay. Though you might want to get the Glyph for a trinket, since the big chunk of armor on it would be more consistent than the Black Heart proc for some fights.

MrMooky
02-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Any particular reason you used a Nightmare Tear in your helm? That is one of the worst gems for a Tank to use. A Hit/Stam gem would be much better, especially with your low hit rating.

Might want to go for the chest for the Expertise, your expertise is on the low side.

Other than the gem in your helm, everything looks okay. Though you might want to get the Glyph for a trinket, since the big chunk of armor on it would be more consistent than the Black Heart proc for some fights.

I went with the Tear in the helm, because it'll give hp, str for a bit more threat, and agi for a bit more crit and armor. Rather than the 50 extra hps and a bit more hit.

Miste
02-20-2010, 07:43 PM
You need more hit and expertise. Your hit is ok with 2x dps weapons. I'm not sure where you'll find more expertise until you save frost badges for Cata chest. You're pretty much at your gear cap with this tune until you get more frost badges or start raiding regularly.

MrMooky
02-22-2010, 12:25 PM
You need more hit and expertise. Your hit is ok with 2x dps weapons. I'm not sure where you'll find more expertise until you save frost badges for Cata chest. You're pretty much at your gear cap with this tune until you get more frost badges or start raiding regularly.

True, but as I'm not having any issues at all with threat, I'm not in dire need of exp. Yes, I'm still working on upping it, but I'm not frantically going for it.