PDA

View Full Version : Unlikable Mage on Rotface

jigarita
02-19-2010, 07:06 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has seen this happen. Our mage has repeatedly (he says everytime) had it where the little ooze won't follow him but returns directly to the raid clumped up. I say it is cause our mage is so unlikable that even the ooze doesn't want to follow him. Just curious if anyone else is noticing the little ooze dropping aggro off an infected mage. Is there something that could be doing this? Cause we haven't seen it happen on other classes. He swears he hasn't used invisibility or his alteregos. So can't figure out why.

Darksend
02-19-2010, 10:29 PM
mirror image

Fledern
02-19-2010, 10:58 PM
invis / iceblock / mirrors. He's using one of those and not admitting to it.

vine
02-19-2010, 11:50 PM
We had a similar issue last raid, but it only happened once, and was preceded by someone getting a random slime injection while we were still buffing. We wiped it up and had no issues the rest of the night.

FeawenShadows
02-20-2010, 10:56 AM
mirror image

This.
My mage lady has it happen all the time, just check Grid to see who has aggro on it now and have them kite it out. Its all we do.

Muffin Man
02-20-2010, 05:31 PM
It'll happen too if mirror image is out before he gets the mutation as well.

So really it's best to just not use the fight unless your other raiders are ok with kiting his slime for him.

jigarita
02-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Thank you all. Hopefully I can tell him to not use it tonight and he will listen.

FeawenShadows
02-23-2010, 09:36 AM
There's nothing wrong with them using the mirror images, especially if they have their 4pc Tier10. It just requires people to...wait I'm searching for it. Pay attention.