PDA

View Full Version : Warrior ArP?

Tobacha
02-19-2010, 11:12 AM
OK here's my gear and such http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Grellgar
I have the Whispering Fanged Skull instead of the PVP trinket, if it hasn't already updated. Otherwise everything is up to date. I am curious about how much DPS difference it would be if I just went straight ArP. Or maybe get the NES and try that out before I switch ArP. Any suggestions would help a lot thx :)

gabbu
02-19-2010, 11:27 AM
To calculate theoretically how much DPS increase you will get by gemming arp you should probably use Landsoul's spreadsheet.

Of the top of my head I can tell you, the biggest dps boos you will see right now is getting your expertise to 26. Buy the Frost emblem cloak and try to get hold of a expertise ring and emblem of triumph thrown weapon also has some decent expertise. Also you should use the agility version of Ashen Verdict ring.

After that only gem pure ArP if you can get to around 75% passive arp atleast.

HTH

Bung
02-19-2010, 11:45 AM
It depends on how much gold you have...If you went straight Arp you would see a dps increase. Get a spreadsheet program to verify. You have 50% passive Arp now. You have potentially another 39% if you regemmed. That with Arp food and an Arp elixer would put you about 92% passive Arp. If you specced arms you could also benefit from the 10% BS gives you and be at 100% passive Arp. Usually above 90% passive ArP far outweighs Str. forget about NES. Your gear is way too good to go that route imo. I know you didn't ask about this but I did notice your expertise is low for fury.

Tobacha
02-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Thx for info it is a go I repeat it is a go for ArP! x

Tobacha
02-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Thx guys I replaced every gem with ArP and my dps shot up to 1000+ XD