PDA

View Full Version : Is there a will in WoW nation?

Kupix
02-18-2010, 03:29 AM
is there a will to do these contents (20/40 ppl raids) as 60lvl players today?
lately i've been trying to find some people to do Classic raids but had no response.
and every other player i've seen on inst's is "as fast as i can to get 80lvl".
is 80lvl the ultimate point todays players want to reach?

Muffin Man
02-19-2010, 01:55 PM
There are guilds that exist solely to do old raid content. At least there were in TBC. There aren't many, but they exist. Offhand I don't know of any though, sorry.

I would imagine that with the ability to lock levels, these guilds would be even more fun now. If that's your thing and all.

Squeegiemama
02-20-2010, 05:14 AM
It always seem these kind of guilds pop up when content is stale/slow.

There was quite a large guild doing Vanilla content. They had several rules on what equipment, consumables etc that you could use.

I wish I could remember the name for you, it seems they were quite organized and progressing nicely. I think this was around the time people had already beat ToC to death.

Cheers!

Kupix
02-20-2010, 12:08 PM
i know that there are such guilds, even on my server there is one (or more?) but on Ally side ;)
but its not the point. i was wondering if todays players ultimate goal is to reach 80lvl as fast as they can without discovering the beatu of WoW world?! if so... i dont know, maybe it will became another borring mmorpg. or maybe im wrong

Sunderwhere
02-21-2010, 05:04 AM
Personally, I like going back and re-doing all the vanilla content at 80. I tried it at 60 a couple times and it just didn't seem all that fun. Maybe I was just with the wrong group of people, but managing 40 people for one boss fight just seems like it's a bit overboard.

burf
07-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Well there are barely no level 60-players since most players have the expansion and do not care to stay at that level, the "vanilla-guilds" are extremely rare and exist only on few servers, at least here on the European servers.