PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Newbi tank.

Niraj
02-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Hi!

I have this Druid: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkmoon+Faire&cn=Alfabull, and wuld like to ask how i easiest can get some nice tank gear? And what kinda gear shuld i go for?:confused:

i know it is the "Gear & Enchanting Discussion" Forum, but i might need some help with Macro's n what kinda spell rotaion?:confused:

Niraj

Spirithooff
02-17-2010, 05:18 AM
Hi Niraj,

You should start by looking at guide in these forum. It will tell you about spell rotation and all.
For gear, i don't think there's a pre-Raid Gear guide since 3.3 but a good way to go is to farm heroics and get the t9 for feral, as for the other equipment slot, theres a couple of badge gear worth it or you could go in those last dungeon and get some "not that bad" epic.

Every question you're asking has been covered again and again on sooo many site. A little research by yourself will get you the answer a lot faster than any forum.

Spirithooff/Alexstrasza/US

Astemus
02-17-2010, 08:00 AM
There is a Help forum for these kinds of questions, where people will be more willing to provide assistance. People who don't read the forum rules are more often ignored.

Kazeyonoma
02-17-2010, 10:38 AM
Moved to HALP! section, please read the rules before posting. macro questions go in the User Interface, Macro, Addon forum.