PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Multi-tanking in Heroics

Nite
02-15-2010, 10:36 AM
OK so I got a warrior that to help feed the demand for tanks in heroics I started collecting badges as DPS to get him ready to tank. After collecting 4 pieces via triumph badges (4500 GS ish) i started to run him as a tank. But I am having a very difficult time holding threat on multiple targets.

I jump in with a charge, gather them up and clap/shockwave. Now in the past i would tab target devastate on all of them (or SS if it was up) but that has proven to not be adequate lately. So i started to cleave and demo shout, which is not proving to be air tight either. As well I always use clap and SW when they are up. I taunt and challenging when I have too, but feel I am missing something key, on single target i am fine.

build is 15/3/53
glyphs are - Dev/Blocking/Rev Clap/Bloodrage/Charge

toon name Titansblade on Sen'jin

Just want to be able to do these runs and not feel like a noob

zaubade
02-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Just want to be able to do these POSTS and not feel like a noob

this belongs in the Halp forums
you can find them that away ------------------------------------------ > HALP (http://www.tankspot.com/forumdisplay.php?175-HALP%21-I-need-advice)

zaubade
02-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Now to your question...

I gather that you are having a problem in packs of three or more...

Solution mark the target you fell needs to die first with a skull... make sure all the dps know to kill skull first... by the time skull is dead and the dps is on the others you should have enough agro ... make sure you are keeping hits on all the mobs concentrating on skull... ohhh and do chide lol or lecture any dps that pulls agro on a non skull target before skull is dead.