PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Have I made the right decisions? Quick Gear Check

kaydubbleu
02-14-2010, 09:41 PM
[DELETED]

Harmacy
02-14-2010, 10:00 PM
The only issue I see in your gear is weapon enchant, but if you're running Marrowgar 10 every week I suppose you're bound to get the mace sooner or later, I can see why you'd want to save the money on Accuracy or Mongoose until you get an upgrade.

As far as spec/glyphs go (caveat: my warrior is level 72, take this with a grain of salt), I don't see the use of Improved Disciplines if you don't have the Shield Wall glyph. Reducing it from 5 minutes to 4 minutes doesn't seem like a big deal - now having a 40% cooldown every 2 minutes instead of 60% every 4 or 5 is a big deal.

GŁth
02-14-2010, 10:29 PM
As far as spec/glyphs go (caveat: my warrior is level 72, take this with a grain of salt), I don't see the use of Improved Disciplines if you don't have the Shield Wall glyph. Reducing it from 5 minutes to 4 minutes doesn't seem like a big deal - now having a 40% cooldown every 2 minutes instead of 60% every 4 or 5 is a big deal.

Very true statement, and while were on the topic of talents it's worth noting that with the buff to Devastate that many warriors are removing the points from Improved Revenge and putting them elsewhere (4/5 Shield Spec, 2/2 Imp. Spell Reflect, 2/5 Cruelty...or pretty much any talent that you personally find useful for raiding) and dropping Revenge from their rotations entirely, unless they're extremely low on rage.

Harmacy
02-14-2010, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the reply, I know what you mean.. Basically have been sticking with Improved Disciplines for the cooldown I get on not only shield wall but retaliation.. comes in handy on some fights.. Can anyone else lean in on this and tell me what they would do with these points? From all I can see if I was to take the 2 points from Imp Disc I would probably move them to Imp Spell Reflect.. ???

If I were tanking hardmodes, I'd make room for the glyph and hold on to Imp Disc personally. Are you having rage issues? If not, get rid of the HS or Revenge glyph for Shield Wall and enjoy your flexible cooldown.