PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury Warrior Gear Help

Camaross
02-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Im just trying to decide at this point what my best option would be in the long run between the iLvl264 belt Malevolent Girdle for 60 Frost Badges (upgrade from my iLvl226 belt) or the T10 iLvl251 shoulders Ymirjar Lord's Shoulderplates to get the 2 set bonus, but lose my 4 set t9 bonus. And furthermore if it would be wise that I start gemming for ArP or wait til I get more tier pieces? I'm on a low population server and so if you arent in the top 4 guilds then you more than likely wont get past Plagueworks (Ive only gotten to Festergut/Rotface on 10ICC myself). I have 58 badges so Ill be making my decision tomorrow!

Heres my Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak'thul&cn=Camaross

Any advice is appreciated!

Bung
02-15-2010, 05:29 AM
i see you got the shoulders, and I like that. The belt would be a nice upgrade for you too. Losing the 4 piece T9 for a 2 set T10 seems like a good move. I would regem to Arp. Just gem Arp to the point at which your NES proc puts you at 100%, which is probably around 48%. Im not sure if you eat Arp food so I wont list that exact number here. Best of luck.

Kazeyonoma
02-16-2010, 11:38 AM
Moved to HALP! forums.