PDA

View Full Version : Priest disc/holy performance

chronicles
02-14-2010, 07:29 PM
My spec/gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&cn=Crovaxx

I want to perform as good as possible in both specs, i 90% 10 man heal, and the guild i recently joined puts me healing with a holadin and a resto shammy. Currently i top healing charts with both holy/disc in 99% of the fights.

Problem is, since im a few weeks away from the ilvl264 healing trinkets, im not sure what to you in the place of my talisman of ressurgence. So far im gemmed in a way that i feel confortable with my mana regen in both specs, so i wonder if i should replace it by another trinket.

I want to perform as good as possible in both specs, i 90% 10 man heal, and the guild i recently joined puts me healing with a holadin and a resto shammy. Currently i top healing charts with both holy/disc in 99% of the fights.

Problem is, since im a few weeks away from the ilvl264 healing trinkets, im not sure what to you in the place of my talisman of ressurgence. So far im gemmed in a way that i feel confortable with my mana regen in both specs, so i wonder if i should replace it by another trinket.

Problem is, since im a few weeks away from the ilvl264 healing trinkets, im not sure what to you in the place of my talisman of ressurgence. So far im gemmed in a way that i feel confortable with my mana regen in both specs, so i wonder if i should replace it by another trinket, while i dont get sollace of the fallen (taking pretty while to drop).

Also, should i gem a bit more sp over int? i got 25/30% crit unbuffed in disc, and holy regen seems good, but i didnt want to risk gemming more sp than i should without advice :P

ty for help in advance

time987
02-14-2010, 08:31 PM
your sp is fine. your trink i would keep tell the other one drops and your mana pool is great. 30k mana is more then enuft. a little more haste and sp cant really hurt.

Harmacy
02-14-2010, 11:14 PM
29k unbuffed does seem like overkill. I would try using a throughput trinket instead (and replace some of those int gems with SP), and see how your mana pool fares. Your gear is good enough that, even in Holy spec, you should have few mana problems.

If you have no other options for a throughput trinket, Purified Lunar Dust is pretty good. Not as good as Solace obviously, but it's a nice chunk of spellpower and the mana regen procs fairly often. I use it, and it's served me well so far.

I'd also replace your leg enchant with the spirit one, just a little more mp5 (and a little spellpower in Holy spec).