PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Little bit of gear advice...?

Khazzeron
02-14-2010, 02:15 PM
So, I'm fixing to get one of my final frost pieces, but I don't know which way to go. I'm MTing ICC 25 and 10 for my guild. I'm trying to decide rather to go with the stam 264 trinket to replace the other stam trinket, or get the tier 10 shoulders for the 2p t10 bonus. If enchanted with the stam/resil enchant and gem stam I'd lose about 500-550 HP for not getting the trinket, and barely gane in everything else by like 0.05% dodge, parry etc.

Thing is, I MT 25m ICC every week now, and it's stupid easy for us to clear first wing, and there are excellent tank shoulders that drop off Lootship. Where as trinkets are hard to come by and it'll be replacing a pretty low ilvl trinket.

Any ideas? Other ideas on where to go from here on gear would be great to if a pro out there see's me doing something wrong with a gem or 2 or enchants.

I'm trying to head towards the progression tanking direction but not sure if i'm heading in that right direction. Any help would be appreciated =)

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&cn=Khazzeron&gn=LAST+RIGHTS

drae
02-14-2010, 02:59 PM
The 2 pc is sick, but I'd say the trinket is more upgrade / badge.

Khazzeron
02-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Yeah I'm thinking trinket, like I said they are harder to come by where I can get shoulder upgrades off 10m Princes or 25m Gunship. But....the 2p bonus seems hot.

Elvine
02-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Trinket first for any tank imo.