PDA

View Full Version : Tanking hey i need help with my lvl 71 dk

seansanders
02-13-2010, 11:09 AM
hey all first time i used this website:P but it's good from what i gatherd. I stuck on my dk and got dual spec gonr frost and blood my tank spec frost has like 11.6k hp atm and want to start tanking can any1 tell me the stats minuim reciured to tank UK or nexus please got some def rating and expterise and stuff like that :P

PowerSlave
02-14-2010, 04:58 AM
How about posting your armory link?
And anyway, if you know a blacksmith just get the full cobalt gear to start with.

seansanders
02-15-2010, 01:19 AM
damn don't know how to link armoury thing and don't know any black smithers

Selene
02-15-2010, 04:22 AM
damn don't know how to link armoury thing and don't know any black smithers

Very Easy, look up your character on the Armory at Worldofwarcraft.com copy the address, paste it here.
Don't know a Blacksmith. Ask your guild, there might be one there. Otherwise there is always the Auction House.

seansanders
02-17-2010, 01:06 AM
shall i log in and put my tank gear on or shall stay in dps gear?

Selene
02-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Log out in your tank gear and spec, if that is what you want help on.

Exonfang
02-17-2010, 08:20 PM
Without an armory page with the proper gear we can't really do much to help as far as what to upgrade from your current gear, but definitely pick up the cobalt gear. Nexus also has some quests to net you some nice tanking blues. Also do some research on tanking specs and rotations, then figure out at your level what you can and can't do, and where you would take the talent points you don't have currently out of. And top grade enchants and gems when applicable are always a big plus.

TL;DR, if you get cobalt gear and enchant it with the best enchants you can, your stats will be at or above what is required to tank the instances at your level, but you need to research on specs and rotations to get your threat up to par. Practice makes perfect.

seansanders
03-05-2010, 08:21 AM
sorry for taking so long was on holiday but going to link it now http://www.wowhead.com/?profile=eu.wildhammer.seansdks