PDA

View Full Version : DPS Arms/fury warrior dps need help

Deathbao
02-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Hi, everyone. i recently get the Dual-blade Axe in toc25 and the two hand sword in icc10 first boss. which one you think is suitable for me.
now for my gear i can do about 4k in icc10 which is not good enough. sometimes even lower than 4k.
now. i'm on the Arms warrior which i found is ok. is that fury will be suitable for me?
moreover, should i go hardcap on the Arp gem or go for the Str gem? i had the Arp thinket.
thanks for the suggestion from all of you!
http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Deathbao

Deathbao
02-13-2010, 04:13 AM
can anyone really help me with my dps !! plz!!!

Bung
02-13-2010, 05:52 AM
The two minor spec/gear things i notice are that you are slightly under hit capped for arms. Enchant your gloves +20 hit. You can replace the expertise gem too because you are over expertise capped. Obviously enchant and gem the new gear you must have just gotten. In terms of str and arp gemming you want to have enough Arp so that when NES procs you are at 100%. Beyond that gem str/crit. I have to guess that your problem with dps is your rotation. Get to a practice dummy. Try this for arms. Keep rend up, use MS every time its avail. When its not use execute and overpower when they are up. Spam slam when nothing else is avail. Bladestorm is ok too if nothing is avail. Many arms warriors see a huge increase once they get the rotation down. Best of luck.

Tankfailure
02-13-2010, 08:11 AM
imo spamming slam isn't best idea cuz u can rage starve that way easily getting quartz or something similiar that shows u swing timer is good ide if u don't want to slam 0.1 secs before weapon swing :P