PDA

View Full Version : What keeps me going...

Fledern
02-12-2010, 05:36 AM
We're running two 10man ICC groups to get people the experience so they perform well in the 25man raids. In the week where our first group was working on sindragosa, i was trying to lead the second group past plagueworks. After banging our heads on putricide 10man for over 2 hours, i found the following mail in my postbox. The raid easily had the potential of killing putricide but for some reason people just werent performing.

http://www.burcakbaskan.com/mail-1.jpg

Sometimes it takes just one mail from an understanding soul to give you the energy to go through it all over again and again and again and...

PS: Next raid, we one-shot the bastard.

woodyman
02-12-2010, 07:17 AM
thats very cool. its nice to see some people can still appreciate the effort some make for others with no gains to themselves
i know its only a game and i know we barely know most of the people we meet.

But at the end of the day how we treat others in the game is still a reflection of our own mentality.
i hope people appreciate my efforts half as much as this :):):)

ninjuu
02-14-2010, 07:01 AM
I only can dream I will one day recieve a message with at least half what was in that one. Congratulations dude for your patience and toughness.

Voddy
02-18-2010, 02:11 AM
That's truly epic. I can easily imagine how that would encourage you to keep up with what your doing. Congratulations

Crenellated
02-23-2010, 01:31 PM
If you are one of those raiders out there that feels this way about your raid leader, tell them. Even just a simple thank you note will make your raid leader feel a hundred times better about the job s/he's doing during progression. Getting these thank you notes every so often is like downing a new raid boss for raid leads because it's one of the times that they know they are doing their job properly.