PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Next Frost Badge Piece

brat4300
02-10-2010, 05:03 AM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Tinkess

Ok so I am trying to figure out which T10 piece to get next. I am undecided between the Helm and Chest because of set bonus issues. I would like to keep my T9 set bonus and also get the T10 but unfortunately the only way I can see to do that is replace the 251 chest I already have with the T10 chest which seems to be a bit of a downgrade.

I have 96 badges of frost right now and I am trying to figure out where to upgrade... I am not set on the T10 set piece but figure I need to spend them somewhere even maybe some more frost badge loot...

So what do you guys think? Where should I upgrade? If you have questions or thoughts on the rest of my character please feel free to flame me. Rate me if you wish.

krc
02-10-2010, 06:06 AM
I can't see your character as the armory is down for maintence but for you from what it sounds like the head and shoulders are the best options because the T10 gloves and chests are major downgrades to the offset gloves and chest until upgraded to 264.

Skaggi
02-10-2010, 06:17 AM
Go for the chest. It is a major upgrade due to the armor. Forget your T9 2pc bonus and aim for 4pc T10 as soon as badges become available. The craftable legs are quite nice, too ;)

Enchant Mungo to the mainhand and change your trinkets to stam ones on any non-farm boss.

Cheers!
skaggi

krc
02-10-2010, 12:51 PM
The chest compared to the offset piece is actually a downgrade due to the complete lack of expertise and defense.