PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Couple Questions

CurVG
02-09-2010, 10:50 PM
1. Is Deathbringer Saurfang an avoidance fight for tanks? Why?

2. With the new tier changes, should I spend my emblems on the offset chest or the tier chest? I'm a warrior tank.

CurVG
02-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Bump

Skaggi
02-12-2010, 02:13 AM
1. It is not.

2. Depends if you will be able to upgrade the set pieces any time soon. Upgraded they are superior to the offset ones.

Cheers!
skaggi

Miste
02-12-2010, 07:52 AM
1. No. I haven't found a real avoidance fight in ICC-25 yet. Everything I've seen is EH.
2. It depends on your situation. If you have access to ICC-25 and will be doing hard modes, the tier gear is probably a better investment over time. as it will upgrade to ilevel 277. If you are decked out in ToGC-25 gear, then you should wait to grab the tier gear when you have the mark to upgrade it to ilevel 264. If you are in ICC-25 w/o access to hard modes in the near future, it depends on your gear needs. If you need the expertise, grab the badge chest. If you are in ICC10 , the badge gear is probably better. It will be a long time before the pure ICC-10 guilds are doing hard modes. By then, you will probably have enough badges to buy the tier gear too and upgrade it as you get marks.

Powertaco
02-12-2010, 10:15 AM
1. No. I haven't found a real avoidance fight in ICC-25 yet. Everything I've seen is EH.
2. It depends on your situation. If you have access to ICC-25 and will be doing hard modes, the tier gear is probably a better investment over time. as it will upgrade to ilevel 277. If you are decked out in ToGC-25 gear, then you should wait to grab the tier gear when you have the mark to upgrade it to ilevel 264. If you are in ICC-25 w/o access to hard modes in the near future, it depends on your gear needs. If you need the expertise, grab the badge chest. If you are in ICC10 , the badge gear is probably better. It will be a long time before the pure ICC-10 guilds are doing hard modes. By then, you will probably have enough badges to buy the tier gear too and upgrade it as you get marks.

Straight up what I would have said, yo.
Great post.