PDA

View Full Version : DPS Fury DPS/gear check, weapon advice

Doeg
02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&cn=Doeg

To give some idea of my progression/DPS, my guild is a new 25-man guild in ICC. We downed the first four bosses of 25 ICC tonight (got stuck on Saurfang last week when he was bugged). I did 6.5-6.8k DPS on Deathwhisper (I was on the boss the whole time, no sunders etc.) and 7.7k on Saurfang. I feel like I should be doing more, but I think my gear is the limiting factor now; my rotation may not be perfect, but it's pretty close to it. There's a ret pally and a rogue or two who usually out-DPS me, but they are all a good bit more geared than I am. I think that replacing my weapons would be the next big step I can make. I've been waiting on the boots from 10gunship or 25deathwhisper, and the axes from 10Saur and 25Marrowgar, but I've had no luck yet. I'm about to give up on getting a couple good upgrades soon and cave in and get a Battered Hilt. As I have never seen anything past Saurfang in 10 or 25 man, would that be a good investment, or should I hold out for a drop?

Bung
02-10-2010, 03:45 AM
Your gear looks fine to me. I think you should hold out on a weapon considering what you have already. My guild has seen the axe on Saurfang 10 man drop quite a bit.

gabbu
02-10-2010, 03:50 AM
I would personally wait for Axe from Saurfang 10.