PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Always looking to improve.

Papahoodoo
02-09-2010, 09:53 AM
I am searching for for advice on Prot Warriors.I am a casual raiding tank.I feel as though my tank is lacking in a few areas I am sorry to ask for help but I have been switching gear out like crazy.Changing specs ona regular basis just to get my edge back,but yet i have failed.If I could get a little light showen down on my problem areas I would greatly apreciate all the help you can spare.Thank you for your time.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anetheron&cn=Papahoodoo

Halandir
02-09-2010, 10:13 AM
as far as gear goes, you're really looking good. I'd swap your chest enchant to a 275 hp one, and cloak enchant to the 225 armor one (you can afford to lose the +def). Your spec looks fine (you've got the essential points correct, and while everyone has an opinion about how many points in imp. disciplines vs. imp. revenge or focused rage, those don't matter a whole lot) The only spec change I would advise would be dropping all points from imp revenge and not using it at all, or putting 2/2 points in it. It doesn't seem wise to me to go halfway.

Posolutely
02-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Drop IMP'd revenge. Drop revenge from your rotation. Dev does as much damage and way more threat now... and when fighting bosses, you won't be raged starved.

Papahoodoo
02-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Thank you for the help i grabbed both chants the min i got on and dropped 1 point out of focused rage and dropped the 1 out of imporved revenge and put 2 in imp disciplines

Papahoodoo
02-09-2010, 06:57 PM
thank you too i have also dropped revenge from my rotation