PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Gemming into gear

Okutai
02-09-2010, 05:14 AM
After talking with a friend, I've come to the realisation that I might be gemming my gear all wrong. I've been under the impression, that pure stamina, pretty much trumps any other sort of stat for gemming a warrior tank.

Could anyone have a look at my gear, and let me know if I should be gemming differently? As in, more defense/stam, or agi/stam? Thanks.

Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&cn=Oktai

Gnarly
02-09-2010, 06:35 AM
Your gemming is fine. You even picked up the 12 stam in you helm! Some of your enchants can be better utilized though. PVP shoulder enchant, 18 stam gloves (patch from LW), stam to shield, etc. Enchant for stam, armor and additional health where you can. I believe you are also missing a cloak enchant.

Okutai
02-09-2010, 06:42 AM
Thanks. Yeh I'm missing a cloak enchant, I went on hiatus when I got the cloak, and it's been a while since I got back. I forgot all about it tbh :P

So I should carry on gemming for pure stam then?

Bung
02-09-2010, 07:48 AM
In your case gemming pure stamina is fine. Some people gem for expertise/stam if they need expertise, but you have plenty from your gear. On a side note, you could replace your def enchant on your shield to stam and you could enchant your cloak for more armor. Other than that your gear looks very solid.