PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Warrior arms desperatly in need of DPS advice

mici
02-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Hi.With this gearhttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Mici I'm able to barely pull 3.1k DPS on dummy. The rotation i use is standard for arms and the glyphs i think are ok.Any advice on how could i improve my dps?TY

Bung
02-09-2010, 08:46 AM
You can make some changes.....start by replacing your meta with the chaotic skyflare diamond or the one with agil and +3%crit. You should replace the hit trinket. You are way over the hit cap of 264. The darkmoon card, NES, or banner of victory would probably increase your dps. Your spec and glyphs need some minor changes. Cleave is not a big part of arms rotation. You should choose between an incite build of 55/8/8 and 57/14/0 which includes improved execute. The major glyphs you should use are mortal strike, execute, and rend. Minor glyphs should be bloodrage, battle, and either commanding or enduring victory. If I had to guess what your major dps problem is I would guess it is your rotation (which im basing on the improved cleave in your spec and the missing rend glyph which keeps rend up for 6 sec longer). Try this rotation...Keep rend up, MS, Execute, OP in that order if avail and slam if nothing is avail. Don't worry about using HS for now, although it will help your dps when you have 80+ rage. Leave cleave out.

woodyman
02-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Also id try to get hold of needle encrusted scorpion from FOS HC that and greatness together wud be a better combination IMO

mici
02-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Thanks!You were very helpfull.Anyone care to give some more advice?