PDA

View Full Version : Tanking Been tanking for a little while, now looking to start rading.......

Jach
02-08-2010, 04:36 PM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sisters+of+Elune&gn=Circle+of+Nine&cn=Jachrius

I know I need to replace a couple pieces of gear, namely trinket, bracers and a new back would be great. Also will be regemming and enchanting as I am aware that Def is a little high. Any halp/advice is welcome. And where should I start raiding???

Harmacy
02-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Aside from the hit enchant to your gloves (Armsman would be better threat), I see no mistakes in your gear or spec. Yes you need to replace your dodge trinket, I'd suggest the Triumph armor trinket, it's fantastic. Your bracers are OK, you could get the 245 crafted ones but I think that money would be better spent on your blacksmithing (two more stam gems = sexy). I'd also save up your Frost badges for that cloak, it's positively awesome.

Gear-wise you'd do fine in ToC 25, but if you have little experience tanking raids, I'd start with ToC 10 or below, just to get a feel for it (ToC 10 also contains quite a few upgrades for ya).

Toxilium
02-09-2010, 07:03 AM
Armory isn't working for me for some reason, so I can't see his def. As long as it's over 240, you'll be fine. If it's WAY over 540, like 545 or something, you can get rid of a def gem or enchant and put more stam in there. I have no def anything other than stuff on gear itself, and my def is at 560. ToC10 is good, but Ony10 is what I'd start with. Good drops, and if you get an experienced OT to help you, you can down her easy.

Jach
02-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the tips guys. Current Def is 554 and that is with dropping a couple enchants. Saving for the cloak and trink right now. Was torn between the EoT trink and the Frost stam one but think I'll go for the frost back first. I know I need to get back to blacksmithing just a little low on funds at the moment.....back to farming and dailies I guess.

Jach
02-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Picked up theEoT trinket tonight 1 step closer