PDA

View Full Version : 25 man Raid Comp/Buffs

Sady
02-02-2010, 12:55 PM
I lead raids for a 25 man guild in ICC. Until recently our biggest problem has just been attendance so i've been forced to simply take whatever 25 people I could get my hands on. I am now finding that I can be more choosy as to what classes I bring and want to really start balancing the raid, ie having the right classes with the right specs to gain all buffs.

What I'm looking for from here is an experienced Raid Leader who can list all the relevant buffs that will benifit a raid and where I can get them and what class is better to use due to talents/glyphs.

ie, Horn of Winter/Strength of Earth or Icy Talons/Windfury, those kind of buffs not the obvious Fort/kings...

So I'll kind of start the list and you can edit it and add whatever I am missing.

Horn of Winter/Strength of Earth Totem -- DK or Shaman, However an Enh Shaman with Improved SoE is better.

Icy Talons/Windfury Totem -- Frost DK or Shaman, However an Enh Shaman with Improved WF is better.

So if someone out there could complete this list for me it would be greatly appreciated and if I'm misinformed about the above feel free to edit or add another class where I can get this buff from.

boogi
02-02-2010, 04:07 PM
MMO-Champion RaidComp (http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/)

Njordus
02-03-2010, 08:08 AM
off the top of my head, an optimal comp will have

Prot warrior (sunders)
Feral druid of some kind
2 shamans, preferably 1 enhance
a boomkin or ele shaman
a demo warlock
an unholy DK
markshunter/blood dk/enhance shaman
arms warrior or combat rogue

should have at least 1 of each class obviously, for class buffs (fort, int, motw etc.)