PDA

View Full Version : Professor Putricide Glitch. Rogues and mages dpsing during transition.

orcstar
01-26-2010, 03:36 AM
Currently there's a glitch which enables rogues and mages to dps during a phase transition.
Rogues use vanish, mages use invisibility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK39El01x6M

swelt
01-26-2010, 03:45 AM
Exploit or 'Creative use of game mechanics'? ;)

There's been plenty of things in the past that rogues have been able to evade by perfect timing of vanish, to the extent that I think it's become part of the game. What kind of rogue can't do sneaky tricks to get the upper hand? If blizzard want to nerf this, they can easily have the stun re-apply itself a second later.

orcstar
01-26-2010, 03:48 AM
Exploit or 'Creative use of game mechanics'? ;)That's why I named it a glitch :P I didn't want to pass my opinion whether it is an exploit or creative use.

saedo
01-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Working as intended! ;p

As an FYI this works the most beautifully on Icehowl. Vanish the massive crash, and IF you get targetted, he will crash dead center (assuming that's where you went to dps). Meaning doesn't even reach the wall so no where near the rest of the raid.

Darksend
01-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Vanish immuning things has been part of the game forever. My favorite was watching bad rogues fall over on 60-saph because they mis-timed it.

renwp
01-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Pretty sure warriors can do it with charge/intercept as well