PDA

View Full Version : Evaluating raid members

ferdy30
01-22-2010, 09:04 AM
My guild just started raiding 25 man content and I have been using world of logs to help monitor how we do. How do other raid leaders use websites like this to monitor their members?
When someone is putting out low dps how do u use these web sites to help them improve especially when it is a class u know little about? Other than dps what other things do u look for when u review these web sites

Bung
01-22-2010, 09:10 AM
Imo everyone has to have the tools. First you have wow-heroes.com. It could be that your members are not maximizing enchants/gems. They might not know the caps for hit/expertise for example. IMO as a leader you need to know every class to see if you have a "slacker" or someone who is doing all the right things but is undergeared. Basically if you don't see someone improving or wanting to improve move on without them. Other tools for self evaluation include rawr or landsouls spreadsheets. My question to you is have you checked out these memebers on wow-heroes? IMO there is no excuse for not knowing your own classes proper gemming/enchanting/spec/glyphs.

ferdy30
01-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Is there a good place to where I can read about other classes? I know that there was a thread started on here butit was not completed.
Where can I read about best spec talent points etc

Ion
01-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Elitist Jerks (http://elitistjerks.com/forums.php) is a good resource for most classes' theorycrafting, there are others depending on the class, but EJ is a good place to start looking for information.

However, be warned that it's a big site and there's a LOT of data to wade through...and they're not terribly forgiving on newb questions.

Acheronia
02-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Are there members or officers in your guild that have a good knowledge of the classes you're not sure about? You don't have to do everything yourself. Delegate!