PDA

View Full Version : Spell Reflecting Lady Deathwhisper's Frostbolt

mandoro
01-20-2010, 09:39 PM
As the title says I am curious as to whether or not this can be done. In our 10man its me and a rogue for interrupts and I can only do every other one. I dont know if my rogue is slow or something but all the times Ive died on her (for the most part) have been frostbolt+melee combos. To be honest I doubt hes gonna improve on his kicking skills so rather than wait on him to get the hint that Ive been trying to tell him Im wondering whether or not you can spell reflect the frostbolt. If so I could just do it all my self and not have to worry about him.

BTW we have downed deathwehisper twice now. Both times the pally tank had to spam taunt tank her because I would die to a frostbolt+melee combo. The reason I ask anyway is because she seems to cast her frostbolts just inside my cooldown on shield bash

agranyoch
01-21-2010, 12:01 AM
No, you cannot reflect the Frostbolt. You cannot even reflect her P1 Shadow Bolt ability.

Nashiira
01-21-2010, 05:50 AM
Unfortunately this is one of those cases that they will have to learn to use Kick or have another player help if they are able, even a ranged "not standard" interrupter. (BM hunter w/ Intimidation, Counterspell, etc.) Granted their interrupts are on a much longer cooldown but every little bit will help.