PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!

Samius
01-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Hi,
I couldn't find an Introduction thread, so I figured I would go ahead and say hi. I have several Aliases but my 3 most notable ones would be Samius (mage), Xdega (pally) and Kenpachi (forums/ventrilo). I have been playing wow since just before WotLK. I played a Paladin trying ret, prot and finally finding Holy to be the best spec for me. My most recent addition would be my new mage main Samius that I have been working hard to gear up.

I may not be the best at the game, but I love researching things. I find this website along with the boss fight videos to be great tools. And I very much enjoy the "Project Marmot" videos. (Lore is a very funny guy). Very inspiring, I hope to maybe try something like that at some point.

Well that's about it, I hope to be a part of this community and I'm sure you will learn more about me as time goes on.

Thanks for reading,

Kazeyonoma
01-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Welcome!

I'll move this to the Off-topic forum where it is more aptly placed, but we're glad to have ya! =]

Hammerfists
01-20-2010, 01:09 AM
/wave

welcome to the boards

Banterloft
01-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Kenpachi a.k.a. Genocyber?

Samius
01-20-2010, 03:10 PM
Kenpachi a.k.a. Genocyber?
no sir, sorry.

Banterloft
01-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Well DANG.... Nice to have ya anyways, This is the best site for tanking and the web :D

Samius
01-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Well I'm a dps but love the strategy discussions on here.