PDA

View Full Version : How does YOUR guild handle flasks and food?

Bigtime
01-19-2010, 02:58 PM
Hey all,

Just wondering how people's guilds deal with flasks and food. The reason I ask is that my guild master has recently made flasking mandatory - which is fine by me, I've been waiting for this change for a while!

However, there's some dispute about how we should handle it. On our server, both flasks and mats are fairly expensive at the AH (usually up to 50g each and actually more expensive for the mats on their own). Some people have suggested being offered cheaper flasks provided by the guild's herbalists and alchemists. However, this seems a bit over the top considering the amount of farming the herbalists would have to do.

I don't mind helping out farming mats for Fish Feasts, since each one is used by the entire guild (although I'd be interested as to how this works in other guilds too), but flasks are a little different.

By the way, would you recommend farmers earning additional DKP for their contribution to the guild's progress? (With a limit to how much can be awarded per week.)

How does your guild handle this?

Theotherone
01-19-2010, 03:13 PM
With us, someone will bring fish feasts - but flasks, potions, elixirs, are on our own dime. I don't use fish feasts (I use specific buff food), but have two toons that are leveled in cooking so if I've been fishing I'll bring some.

My old guild was small and provided flasks, etc.

vine
01-19-2010, 04:27 PM
People are expected to bring their own flasks, just like each person is expected to farm enough dailies to earn gold for repairs. There's a minimum level of commitment required for progression raiding.

However, we also sell any BoE epics that aren't rolled on by main spec. This money is used to buy fish feasts as well as flasks for those people that need them in a pinch. You probably think the flasks get leeched, but quite the opposite, they sit in the bank and never get touched.

One nice thing we were able to do by selling BoE's is pay for everyone's Dual Spec fee when they were introduced.

Bovinity
01-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Our guild sells BoE/Recipes and takes donations. We use the gold to buy mats and make flasks that are for sale for 20g/each for raiders. Fish Feasts are generally supplied by various guild members on a largely non-official basis.

No one should just expect herbalists to go out farming all the time so that people who are frankly lazy can get cheap flasks. That's absurd and a pretty tremendous expectation to have.

Making sure you are well-stocked with your own gems, enchants, and consumables is often a good way to tell who is genuinely dedicated and who is just along for the ride. If folks are whining about having to bring their own flasks and such, you can start getting a pretty good idea about what category they're in.

Proletaria
01-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Our raiders are responsible for their own flasks and food buffs. We generally have a few players who bring feasts, but it's not guild provided since a lot of us use other more particular food buffs.

Things get changed up for lengthy progression content (if we're going to spend a few days working on a certain boss). During that time we'll hand out flasks and open the bank for repairs on a given night.

Pesko
01-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Im my old guild, I provided the raids with Fishies, while i used 40str/40stam my self.
Though, we had a rule saying EVERYONE should bring their own consumables.

Darksend
01-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Care packages. But we flask on everything to upload good parses to wmo and wol (even normal 25 trial) so when the care package flasks run out we are expected to bring our own.

Those people who want the guild alchemists to make them stuff are just lazy, and as an herbalist I would feel no obligation to help them.

The guild bank sells all the patterns once at least one officer has it and BOE's that drop and are not used by main spec. We also get guild repair for progression raiding.

nethervoid
01-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Disclaimer: My guild is a 10m exclusive guild. We only have like 13 slots for members. As such, it's much easier to do what our guild does. If your guild does 25m content, you probably won't have enough donators to do this and/or won't be able to keep up with how fast your raids consume your guild supplies (just another reason why 25m content is pointless, as it's the same content as 10m).

Our guild has a two prong approach:

1. Donations
2. Guild gem sales...driven by donations, which I'll explain in a minute

1. First of all, many people in our guild are very generous. If I say 'wow fish feast supply is getting low', 2 to 3 people will throw like a stack in there. Officers bring fish feasts from the guild bank to every raid. We almost always have enough [ > 95% ].

If I say 'wow flask supply is really slim', I'll generally get a little help there, but not as much as with the fish because flasks are much more expensive (20-30g on our server for finished product - much cheaper for raws).

If we have more than 2000g in the guild bank, I'll open up repairs at the end of a raid. I don't leave it open the whole raid. That would drain the bank too quickly. Our members are expected to have repair money. Opening the bank at the end is just a little bit of 'help' to offset that cost.

2. Myself and one other member are pretty much fat cats from working our professions like a clock. Due to this, we spend about a quarter of our profession making time to make money for the guild. It really doesn't take much time. Just have to make stuff and then sell it on the AH. We also sell any BoE epics that drop which nobody in the raid needs (this is pretty rare as we only do 10m - We don't get patterns and trophies and crap - IMO this is retarded but that's for a different thread).

We then dump that gold in the guild bank. It adds up pretty fast (I think we have about 4k in the guild bank ATM). With that gold we suppliment our flask and fish feast supply via the AH when we really are running low on resources and donations alike.

In addition to this, we put a lot of enchant mats in the bank from runs. We give these away to guildies, specifically people needing enchants that use more than 2 epic shards. We also have a person in guild with all the enchant patterns and JC epic cuts. These two keep costs down quite a bit.

That's pretty much it. Easy, low-overhead system that really does make raiding much less of a chore for everyone.

Again, this probably won't work very well for a 25 man team. We go through about...20-30 flasks per raid night, give or take (3 hours of raiding) x 2-3 days a week = 40-90 flasks per week. For a 25 man that would be 50-75 flasks per night x 4-5 days a week (more HC raid schedule) = 200-375 flasks per week. lol Good luck!

Umtha
01-21-2010, 02:49 PM
Hi there.

Our guild tries to accomodate a lot for their members. We're a 10man focusing guild with weekly trips to 25's.

Basicly our guild is a small community and this week I kinda put it to the test. I send a mass mail to guildies to tell them the guildbank is looking for specific mats. 2 days later there was close to no room left (6 tabs, organized ofcourse) with raw mats.

We use herbs like Icethorn and Lichbloom and buy frost lotus on AH. All the mats will be converted to flasks which we sell at ((Price of all frost lotus / amount of flasks crafted)-2g) for Full Members and +2g for Trial Members. That way the guild bank makes a small profit which we can use for the fluctuating market of flasks.

30 minutes before the raid we open our "flask shop" where we sell up to 1 flask per raiding hour to all raiding members.

Our plans are to make this happen with Gems as well, but as you may know Gems are in higher demand so we have to work that out still.

We have 3/4 people fishing for Fish Feasts by doing dailies. If we are low we gather up all fishermen to fish a certain material for 30-45 minutes. If you do that with 5-ish people then ye got about a 100 fish feasts. Cooking Tokens are used for the Spices.

I understand this system might not work for every guild since it requires dedication from the members. But all and all its a great system to boost morale and have people feel like a part of a community :)

just my 2 ct.

Nurasha
01-24-2010, 10:59 AM
I raid lead most of the runs in my guild. We run a DKP system, giving 10 dkp/hr and 10/boss. If someone fails to use their flask or have their foodbuff up, I'll wait for it to happen and deduct 30dkp/minute. Needless to say, I very rarely have those problems. :)

anywherenotes
01-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Agreed with other posters, it's absurd to ask from herbalists more than from other raiders.

Our guild sells flasks for 25g each. Our guild also gives EP (we use epgp system) for money and frost lotus donations, along with some non-herbal donations. So basically guild uses alchemyst's skill to make flasks, but the mats are bought by the guild (through donation money).

We are also required to use flasks, but we buy them during the raid, and the fish feasts are provided by the guild as well (from donations).

We award same amount of EP for 1,000 gold donation (cap at 2,000 gold donation per week), as a clearing of ToC or the first 4 ICC bosses.

So yes, if you can contribute to the guild you will have more EP for getting epics, but truthfully with the EP decay of 20% every week, it's not a big deal. Donations are rewarded, but you'll get the gear without it as well. And the item cost is so high that someone who never donates will get an item before the person who donates will get the second item (pretty much no matter how often they donate, unless new item isn't dropping for weeks).

Airowird
01-25-2010, 04:33 PM
As an average 25man guild:
All d/e and BoE (including recipes) is either AH'd or sharded and then sold.
Flask mats & fish feast mats are bought with this gold, either at ~80% market value from guild members or straight from the AH.
Fish Feasts are dropped in raids by officers (or someone who can do it for them)
Flasks are sold at 300g per stack to members (not allowed for trialists or alts)

Sorastoro
01-29-2010, 03:44 PM
We take the simple approach. Everyone is responsible for their own flasks and food. I make a standard deal with all of the raiders. I'm an Elixir spec Alchemist and "Chef". If they bring me mats, I craft food and flasks for free. They are responsible for their own mats. There are several of us that bring fish feasts, but for those that prefer another food effect, if they bring it, I'll cook it.

Bodasafa
01-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Raiders should be responsible for their own consumables.

Keona
02-01-2010, 03:59 AM
In my tank's guild, we use my shaman (which is in a different guild) as the guild alchemist. I make the flasks free with mats or offer them at half the auction house price to guilds. We also use an EPGP loot system allowing members to earn up to 1,000 EP per week through donating to the guild bank. You gain 5 EP per 1 G value donated. So basically on Borean Tundra, flasks are going around 30 G each. I sell them to the guildies for 15 G each. Or they can be donated to the guild bank for 150 EP each. We also offer people to buy the flasks from the guild bank for 1/2 the AH price.

As for fish feasts, most of the officers have at least 1 450 cook / 450 fisher so we stay pretty stocked up on mats with our own farming. However, it would be pretty much the same rules. You donate and you get EP. But the feasts would be picked up by an officer or raid leader out of the guild bank for each raid. Specific food (+40 Agility or +40 haste) can be requested with the same rules as flasks; buy for 1/2 the AH price from the guild bank.

All funds go back into the guild bank, just in case we don't farm one week and mats need to be bought. It's also saving up for future repairs; if we choose to open those up as well.

dakoto70
02-06-2010, 11:24 AM
When I was running my guild and we started raiding on a regular basis. I had all my regular raiders donate mats to the guild bank. What ever their profession was or their alts profession was they could go farm a stack of what ever and we had enough high lvl to perform the duties that needed to be done with them. My tank is an alchemist and GM and my warlock was an enchanter, both have the cooking maxed. I am a freak , I guess because I don't mind going out and mindlessly farming stuff we needed and I was very very fortunate that I had a few other people who did not mind it either. We didn't charge for our services but if someone used us for something they knew that they had to donate back to the GB via money or mats for something. GB was always open for repairs during raid progression nights. I even had a few people refuse to use it because they said " if they wanted to raid they needed to be able to raid and paying for the repairs was part of raiding". It worked for us.

Hoochieswif
03-17-2010, 04:16 PM
One way we keep up our stock of flasks in the bank is farming Ulduar. If you have 10 people who are bored, and just want to kill something, form a group and kill up to Freya. Make sure you bring an alchemist. Her alchemy sack has tons of flasks, pots, etc. Not to mention all the lotus and herbs you pick in the conservatory of life. It is free, and easy...Plus fun!

We also have "fishing parties" where a bunch of us will go out to wintersgrasp together. The time flies when you have a few people helping you. Jump on vent and fish, instead of less productively standing in Dalaran. At the end of our session, they hand me the fish and I cook em up and drop them into the GB for people to grab for raids.

Pitstarter
03-18-2010, 08:08 AM
We're a 25 man raiding guild.

Raiders are responsible for their own flasks and they are expected to be used unless some theorycrafter uses a combination of elixirs that serve them better. We provide fish feasts but again, some folk prefer to have their own raid food. We do try however, to supply flasks to anyone that has to raid out of spec or on an alt for the night to plug a hole with a last minute cancellation. A minor way of saying thanks for making sure we can raid that evening.

One of my alts is an elixir master and will happily craft flasks for raiders, likewise my main is a chef and fisherman so can usually pop off for some fishin'.

Bung
03-18-2010, 09:20 AM
I got it pretty good. All Boe drops get sold to pay for repairs/flasks. Someone always drops fish. Flasks are free from g bank. Nice huh?

Meldwyn
03-18-2010, 12:35 PM
We rely upon the generosity of Core members. We provide flasks and feasts as needed, although, not surprisingly, most folks bring their own and are not needy. We are a small community of raiders who are less than elitist but more than casual. We also have a written Guild Charter and Code of Conduct everyone agrees to before joining, so having a common vision and purpose helps keep everyone focused on what's most important... we succeed by helping each other. Someone else said this earlier, but it doesn't take long for us to see who fits and who doesn't fit in our environment.

Bottom line. Make a policy and stick to it. Write it down and make sure everyone buys in to it.

Good luck!

Yggdrasil
03-21-2010, 08:43 AM
In my guild we tend have a "honor system" (with a big brother or should I say sister over watching) along with some generousity.

-Flasks are tabbed in the gbank in stacks of 4 (we raid 4 hours, so 4 flasks is a given raid nights supply) and each raid member is allowed one stack (limited by the bank) for a deposit of 50g per stack (this is where the honor comes in). Pretty cheap and generous imo.

-Fish feasts are dropped before every boss attempt typically. Of course some classes are encouraged to use there own foods for min / max purposes.

-Guild repairs are limited to 100g a night. This also takes into account we are on "progression" content and thus is turned on and off for certain boss fights to ease the learning pains a bit.

The system has been in place since I joined the guild. The price sometimes climbs and drops for the flasks depending on the generosity of members donating herbs and money to help the guild bank keep ticking but in all that time the price has only raised from 25g to 50g which in all honest makes perfect sense imo.

Evilight
03-23-2010, 07:56 AM
We're pretty generous when it comes to this, we give out pot's at the start of each raid to last the duration (flasks only for ICC) and a fish feast is dropped before bosses (if needed) we only asked for donations of herbs/fish etc

It's always been that way.

Crommi
03-24-2010, 06:38 PM
If your guild is raiding ICC25, income from BoE items should open up a lot of options for various ways your guildbank can support raiders. Repairs are the most expensive option, but it works really well in a sense that it helps when it's needed the most and that is progression nights with lots of wipes. With flasks it's bit different, you always consume the same amount of flasks regardless of what you're doing, facerolling easy bosses for free loot or wiping for hours on a tough hard-mode fight.

Quite frankly, if your guildbank needs donations to keep flask supply going, there's fairly good chance that someone is lining up the money into his/her own pockets. Assuming your guild raids 5 days a week for 4 hours per evening, it would cost 3000-3500g per week to buy flasks for all 25 players. Considering that most epic BoE items sell for 6-9k in AH, you should have no trouble maintaining a steady growth while providing those flasks. If you have player who is trustworthy and has no incentive to steal, assign him to take care of guildbank and keep track of transactions in a log that is available to officers.

Vaelia
03-31-2010, 08:25 AM
We provide free feasts, flasks, gems, and enchants to our raiders.

gacktt
04-01-2010, 04:17 PM
We have like 200k gold in our bank and there's no raid repairs or free flask, management is the dumbest thing I've seen in my life.

bling581
04-02-2010, 09:48 AM
The guild supplies the Fish Feasts and most of the time has guild repairs on. Everything else is up to the individual raid members to bring such as flasks, pots, gems etc. That doesn't mean that occasionally the bank doesn't help out though. They help with enchanting mats and other things like gems on occasion and sometimes will hand out potions and flasks but not very often. If someone wants to take time to fill up the guild bank with herbs that's great, but I don't think someone should be awarded with stuff like DKP for contributing. It's nice to reward those that contribute and my guild has a special rank they award to people for a week that have generously contributed to the guild in some way. They get stuff like free guild repairs and such. I think that would be a better way to add incentive for people to contribute but not something like "I add X amount of herbs and I receive DKP".

yolande
04-08-2010, 09:58 AM
One of us officers will be in charge of fish feats for a raid that way only 1 gets used.
We sell flasks at a discount through the guild bank.
Donate useful stuff and you get bumped from raider to r1.
r1 and above get loot priority, free enchants and 150 gold/day in repairs.

Crommi
04-19-2010, 09:04 AM
One of us officers will be in charge of fish feats for a raid that way only 1 gets used.
We sell flasks at a discount through the guild bank.
Donate useful stuff and you get bumped from raider to r1.
r1 and above get loot priority, free enchants and 150 gold/day in repairs.
Problem with this kind of system is that you're rewarding people for wrong reasons. Reward players for being having good raid attendancy and solid performance, giving loot priority based on donations is generally speaking a bad idea.

Celandro
04-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Generalizing our rules so they arent confusing
ALL boe gear/recipes/primoridal saronite that noone is willing to spend significant DKP on is sold in the AH
Guild repairs are on at all times but can only be used during raid nights or there is significant penalties (sitting out and dkp loss and must pay back the gold)
Fish feasts are provided
Flasking is mandatory but must come out of your own funds.

Even with the massive amount of gold repairs eat up, the boe epics allowed us to give out significant bonus gold for making various progression on LK

Payi
04-21-2010, 04:13 AM
I'm in a larger but casual raiding guild, normally people bring fish feasts to the raid, and we have a tab in the guild bank for people to donate mats for making flasks/feasts for the raids, so the guild in general supplies flasks and feasts for the raid, however potions, and bandages are on each member to bring their own.

Manginae
04-22-2010, 02:38 PM
one of the officers farms ulduar for lotus' and we sell 4 flasks for 50g to raiders. Fish feasts are free. So being a raider is good :) Boe's are sold by the guild if no one needs em, so the price of flasks can go down. Farm toc too and sell patterns

Insahnity
04-22-2010, 03:40 PM
-I am self sufficient on my own based on my alts. Except for a few pattern, I can craft or "enhance" (JC/Enchanting/patches) everything in the game.
-My services (enchanting, JC, alchemy, etc.) are free. This makes special sense if am a specialist, or I will refer them to a specialist in the guild.
-My materials (leather, dust/essences, herbs, gems, ores, orbs, etc.) are not free, but I stock most things, depending on what I farmed. I will barter for materials based on fair value. So I generally have an overstock of gems or enchanting materials, I will trade it for whatever I am low on and didn't farm so that somebody else can access it. This is separate from whatever is in the bank.
-Sometimes people want their stuff now, so I may loan gems/enchants/etc. and then get paid back. Usually reserved for longstanding members that won't bail, and the one time that occurred, the bank re-imbursed me.
-Usually other people do the crafting, but if not, I am the default go-to person.

Having to go to the AH is expensive, but if you decide to do one thing, fishing, mining, herbing whatever, somebody in the guild can make use of it. With a barter system, you don't have to play the AH and things seem to work out.

magickseeker
06-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Anyone who is not able to get into the raid(i.e. 12 people want into a 10man) while on standby can earn extra epgp points by farming mats. Those that don't have a "gathering" profession, enchanter/tailors for example can still take a little time to make sure their fishing is up so they can farm fish feast mats.

Thegreatme
06-13-2010, 09:12 PM
My guild is good enough to sell gear/achievements so gold hasn't been an issue for us in some time, plus all of the people we have had in charge of running our guild bank at one time or another were excellent at playing the AH game. It has gotten to the point where members literally don't have to pay to raid if they didn't want to.

-Repairs are totally covered (1000g a day for members)
-Members can pull 1 stack out of the flasks tab a day, this is monitored to make sure people aren't abusing this likewise for our potions tab, each tab is kept stocked with all important raid flasks/pots.
-We have a guild scribe with every glyph pattern and the guild bank make sure they always have enough mats to cover any glyphs that might need to be made during a raid.
-Our guild jewelcrafter has all of the usefull cuts and the guild bank keeps him stocked with enough gems. all gems are free. There is also a gems tab in the guild bank with at least 2 of every useful gem and members an pull out 3 gems per day, this is also monitored to make sure it isn't abused, there is no limit to the in raid gem cuts, as they are guaranteed to be going towards the betterment of the raid.
-We have 2 guild enchanters with nearly every enchant in the game (except cat's swiftness /rage) and the guild bank keeps them stocked with mats. they also carry leg armor kits and other similar types of item enhancements like belt buckles. Basically how it works is once some one gets an item they can have it fully gemmed and enchanted in under 30 seconds.
- All of the officers carry fish feasts on them and they are used when ever needed.
- If people need money for respecs that are for the good of the raid (ex. we need an extra tank, but it's not their dual spec) the guild bank reimburses them.
- If a new crafted item turns out to be BiS for members (ex. pillars of might before the ICC buffs made the value of stam out of control) the guild bank will pay for what ever costs associated with getting said items crafted, dkp costs are generally associated with getting these items for fairness.

The only thing our guild bank does not pay for is food that is not fish feasts (ex.ArP food) but considering what the guild bank pays for this is a very minor inconvenience

Fledern
06-14-2010, 02:31 AM
This is how we're set up for our casual guild:

Each raider is responsible for his/her own food, gems, enchants & flasks.
Guildbank provides gems, enchanting mats, flasks or any other thing including BoE drops that werent needed at the time at 1/2 Auction House price.
Despite the "bring your own food" requirement, guildbank money is used to provide fish feasts just in case. Most proper raiders still bring their own fish feasts for the raid.
If a specific encounter calls for some weird thing or is thought to be beneficial (resistance flasks for sindi hardmode come to mind), the guildbank will provide those for free.

The reason we're setup this way is we measure how dedicated a raider is by how regular he is in his food/gem/enchant/flask usage. Providing them free allows in a lot of slack and in a casual environment that mentality leads to even more slack in other areas.
Providing anything for free from the Auction House is similarly a no-no. 50% discounts are provided but never given for free. Discounts are also limited to regular raiders so any slacker just cant come up & gobble up the cheap stuff to sell them back on AH.
Resistance fights are usually a big pain though so that's the only place we start handing out free stuff.

goose
06-22-2010, 09:13 AM
My guild is small we run ICC 10 and pug what we dont have for ICC 25. As raid leader I have taken the responsiblity of making sure everyone has what they need I keep a 20stack of all flasks in my bags as well as a stack of fish feasts. We are a progression guild and do whatever we can to help the guild get as far as we can. I farm all mats myself and typically only spend about 3 hours a week doing this. takes me no time to get what I need and the guildies are always thankful for this.

Nez
06-22-2010, 09:21 AM
We are a 25 man guild, run 3 nights a week.
Guild supplies Feasts at Bosses.
Flask and pots are self supplied.

Enchant mats for upgrades are free to raid team members if there is any in the G-Bank.

Toushiro
06-22-2010, 09:25 AM
my guild doesn't force flasking on anyone, we always have fish feasts.

Nitrous
06-22-2010, 10:15 AM
25man guild here.

Fish feasts are provided by the guild, but donations of fish are always welcome. Flasks are mandatory and you have to provide them yourself.

CatabriOnEarthen
06-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Hey all,

Just wondering how people's guilds deal with flasks and food. The reason I ask is that my guild master has recently made flasking mandatory - which is fine by me, I've been waiting for this change for a while!

We provide fish, but say if that isn't the best for you, bring what's good. We provide flasks, too. With the caveat that if we don't see mats showing up in the bank, flasking will still be mandatory, but at your own expense.

CatabriOnEarthen
06-22-2010, 02:23 PM
We provide free feasts, flasks, gems, and enchants to our raiders.

This

zyniker
06-29-2010, 09:12 AM
Food- Fish Feasts are free.
Flasks- 5g apiece
Potion of Speed- 50g per stack
Potion of Wild Magic- 50g per stack

We sell the BoE items from our main and alt runs to keep funds up.

Mnemosyn
07-02-2010, 08:13 PM
We provide everything necessary for raiding to anybody of the Raider rank or above (who make raid attendance). Flasks, food, gems, enchants, potions, and repairs are on the guild, and generally the bank continues to climb upwards regardless (in terms of its gold value). In order to support this, though, all BoE epics and patterns have been taken and sold on the Auction House regardless of upgrade or need (the patterns only once our guild crafter of that type has them all). As far as I am aware, this is fairly common amongst raiding guilds.

steelslayer
07-06-2010, 12:41 PM
For us we farm and provide everything for raids. With that said everybody chips in. We have several herbalists, and a lot of fishermen. Only one Alchemist.

86d
08-02-2010, 11:36 AM
People donate:
gold/feasts mats/etc

Guild bank toggle: to easily turn on free raid repairs
Feasts are free
Flasks are sold/stored in vault
Guild lead take guild funds and buys more mats/flasks etc if need be to stock up
we allso scrolls/smoke flairs for certain encounters.
scrolls if we dont have a priest

Zentric
08-05-2010, 05:38 AM
Well our gb is quite full of feast, pots and flasks.

How to fill the guild bank is quite simple, as we use Epgp to handel loot,
We also award Ep for depositing to the guildbank.

EP Item / Value

Fish Feast (http://www.wowhead.com/item=43015) - 300EP Per Stack
Glacial Salmon (http://www.wowhead.com/item=41809) - 50EP Per Stack
Nettlefish (http://www.wowhead.com/item=41813) - 50EP Per Stack
Musselback Sculpin (http://www.wowhead.com/item=41806) - 50EP Per Stack
Northern Spices (http://www.wowhead.com/item=43007) - (20 Stack) 20EP / (100 Stack) 100EP

Flask of Endless Rage (http://www.wowhead.com/item=46377) - 500EP Per Stack
Flask of Pure Mojo (http://www.wowhead.com/item=46378) - 500EP Per Stack
Flask of Stoneblood (http://www.wowhead.com/item=46379) - 500EP Per Stack
Flask of the Frost Wyrm (http://www.wowhead.com/item=46376) - 500EP Per Stack
Frost Lotus (http://www.wowhead.com/item=36908) - 250EP Per Stack

Herbs

Lichbloom (http://www.wowhead.com/item=36905) - 50EP Per Stack
Icehtorn (http://www.wowhead.com/item=36906) - 50EP Per Stack
Goldclover (http://www.wowhead.com/item=36901) - 50EP Per Stack
Adders Tounge (http://www.wowhead.com/item=36903) - 50EP Per Stack

Just to refresh we are using certain caps as to maximum and minimum, we are not just accepting 1 stack of fish or 1 stack of herbs.
to donate in return for EP can only do so by using a minimum of 250 EP value of items and no more than a maximum of 1000 EP worth every week and these can only be donated on a Tuesday only.

We then sell Flask and pots for a certain price (around 50% off ah)
As well Raid leaders bring some extra incase ppl forget their flask or chaging flask during encounters.
We do provide fish feast to every raid.

aazzgard
08-18-2010, 09:30 AM
25 man raiding team: We normally throw down a fish feast - the more pro players bring their own foods. Guild repairs are on for all Core Raiders and above only. BoE's and primo saronites get sold to guildies at a discount 1st and on AH if not sold to them. This goes into the GB for gold repairs. We also sell Gems, Enchant Scrolls, etc for discounted prices. We did have a policy on everyone bringing their own flasks which generally seems to work ok, again we will sell at a discount if people need them.

Razilius
08-18-2010, 01:44 PM
Our guild members usually farm materials and donate them to the Guild Bank. We sell our flasks for 10g each, and potions for 2g each. Fish Feasts are not sold to the guild, and usually one of the officers or guild members brings Fish Feasts for the night. All the gold from buying flasks and potions goes to the guild bank so we can fund guild repairs during progression runs.

Prexie
08-21-2010, 12:47 PM
In BT/MH, we gave main raiders marks of the illidari and distilled wisdom to healers who wanted it.

In Lich King, we've always had an ocd person willing to sell the BoEs, patterns we've gotten and crafting mats once people don't need them. This kept our bank stocked with enough gold to provide 3 flasks, 5-10 haste/wild magic, fish feasts, strength and pet food for every 25-man raid. Raid greens/blues/purps that got DE'd went to bank for new gear enchants. Typically we could afford gems as well. We only sold festergut and rotface bloods once but the 10k from that was nice. We typically floated around 20-30k gold in the bank at any time. I think the lowest I saw it was 12k during hard progression but a quick run back to ToC/ToGC got us a re-up for ICC stuff.

Bank manager probably had to spend an hour total on raid days to do all the AHing and such but she spent way more time on it than was asked. Part of the fun of the game for her, I guess.

RobertK
08-31-2010, 11:12 AM
My Guild has about 60 full time folks, most do have alts. We provide flasks and food for the raids. We keep our GB stocked up by monthly contests. It's a good team building event for our people. This will normaly give us 700 to 900 fish feast a contest. This is more than enough for all our raids. We have 3 teams doing 10 man ICC and a guild 25 ICC. We also do fun runs, old school style. 10 man upper spire and things like that. We consider ourselves more of a family than a guild. If you need. Ask, one of us probably has it or can make it. We don't have to many people that abuse the system. Most know that if we all give a little it always works out.

Chasey
08-31-2010, 11:28 AM
My guild is pretty open w/food & flasks. Enchanting mats and gems....on the other hand are horrible.
We had a HUGE rash of hacks on the officers and things have changed before that thou, mats were easy to get.

So raid nites, food and flask and REPAIR :D are all free.

Achtland
09-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Our guild sports two ten man groups and does a 25 man pug every week and our guild provides all flasks and feasts to members.

We created an AH tab in our guild bank where we put in popular enchanting mats and gems and craftables. We offered these items at 15% off the current AH going price. It stimulated our guild to purchase things from the Gbank as opposed to random people. The gold went into the gbank and goes back to our members in the form of flasks, feasts, expensive enchanting mats and repairs. The influx of gold is tremendous and its very much a self sustaining system when you're in progression content. Naturally things have slowed down as we near cataclysm but the base amount we have now is so vast that its nothing for us to provide these things for our guild. When primordials were still expensive we could provide all of them(even if we had to buy them) for specific member enchants. There are of course rules and ranks needed to be achieved to get some of these benefits but in the case of flasks and feasts its a drop in the bucket to provide for our members. Hell I even provide for our 25man pugs cuz it costs us nearly nothing and the gold is easily replenished.

Raij
09-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Flasks, pots and food are covered by our bank after you make member. Repairs are not.

Mats for craftables and enchants are covered as well.

Nez
09-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Guild supplies feasts and enchant mats. Flasks, Gems and repairs are the players responsibility.

chaiman
09-09-2010, 07:19 AM
I think that flasks and food buffs should be mandatory, they improve your stats there for making u better, yes they do cost a pretty pennie some times but it worth that little kick thatit gives u, exemple a tank that has 40k unbuffed with flask of stone blood his health is now 41.5k, also and a feast and now his 43k hp, that extra 3k hp could even save him by giving enf time to pop a CD or grant the healers to heal him to a surten point were his ok till then next heal, as a healer this is helpfull.