PDA

View Full Version : The Weekly Marmot -- Icecrown Citadel Healing Guide

Ciderhelm
01-12-2010, 02:56 AM
aG7FezOE5xI

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/images/snowfall/donorbanner.jpg (http://www.tankspot.com/premium.php)

Vaftrudner
01-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Not sure if it“s just for me, but when the healing guide part starts, the sound drops so low i can hardly hear it. :(
Other then that, nice video as always.

Akamai
01-12-2010, 06:24 AM
The healing guide actually starts around 2:20.

I miss the snow ...

Panttz
01-12-2010, 06:30 AM
Awesome vid!

The snow intro was very interesting and seeing how Icc is healed from a priest pov was very insightful.

Keep up the good work Tankspot team.

Butherface
01-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Yes, good video. first part made me a little motion sick :P , very helpful. Something to do while waiting for server maintenance !

warlord.hellscream
01-12-2010, 09:54 AM
Nice vid!
I like the fact that your healing tips are relevant and to the point. No "fluff".

The sound also dropped for me significantly when the healing guide started.
Nice touch with the intro. Almost "postcard" like.

Thanks!

Tazlex
01-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Very nice. Just to be nickpicky, Professor was spelled Proressor in the video :D

Aliena
01-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Yep yep I know... I noticed after rendering but considering it took 2 hours to do so I decided it's teensy enough to not redo the whole thing cause of one typo. =(

Lakshata
01-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Is the healing strategy generally the same in 10 man?
Edit- my guilds having problems with rotface, so it's probably more of a kiting issue :/

Aliena
01-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah, doesn't differ much. 25m generally has more to heal than 10m due to more people standing in bad things, but that's about it. You can 2heal all of ICC although my usual 10m has 3 healers.

Alamire
01-12-2010, 02:25 PM
But what does the sign say? I need to practice my german!

Aliena
01-12-2010, 10:14 PM
http://www.lsvpapenburg.de/images/weatherstone.gif

That's the sign. Our incredibly insightful weather forecast.

Antikris
01-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Icecrown Citadel from the perspective of a healer - Snowy Backyard from your perspective. I don't know if that link was intentional, but it worked for me.

Beautiful place you live in. Cute dog. Squirrel! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxoWHeoYU3g)

Eressėa
01-13-2010, 08:39 AM
I am jealous of your countryside - I wish I lived in the country but my job demands otherwise. Someday!

Thanks for making the healing video. I don't think it would be terrible if there were more such videos for boss fights :) Right now my guild is currently stuck at 25man Rotface, though I'm not sure why. It may just be getting the strat down. Though your guild has different assignments - I as a disc priest along with a healadin was assigned tank duty, leaving a tree, shammy, another disc priest and a holy priest on the raid.

Eressėa
01-13-2010, 12:42 PM
Is that a blue toyota yaris? It's hard to tell underneath all the snow.. but it looks just like my car. I <3 my yaris.

Liox
01-13-2010, 04:34 PM
Was steht denn auf dem Schild? :)

Noic3
01-14-2010, 05:29 AM
My god your beautiful O.o I've never be so fascinated by a back yard this much in my whole life ^^

And yes the healing guide was quite instructive! This site is great. All though I'm a pally healer so all I do is flash ppl and LoH idiots :D

Ventfou
01-17-2010, 11:29 AM
What do you think will be the best team to 2man(women) heal ICC10?

My guild do only 10 man contenant. So we have me druid healm my bro disc priest and a shamy heal. There is fight that we can two man and their is fight like festergut that i don't want to two man heal.

We don't get a try yet so far on professor , but i hope we will soon.

Is it normale that my guild don't seem to have the dps, heal and tank abilety to donw festergut juste becaus we geared in ten man gear or it's jsute al other fight raid befor this was way to easy and we simply don't have the technique to donw him. We get him at 30% when 30 befor enrage.

let me hear your taugh.:eek:

Lilleina
01-18-2010, 05:18 AM
I'm sorry if this is bothersome and I know you get questions like this all the time, but the addon that you have running above your grid which shows a couple of your spells via a 'picture' I was wondering if you could tell me what that particular addon is.

Mordtality
01-20-2010, 12:12 AM
As a new Holy Paladin just getting to grips with raid healing I am curious about your addons.

What are the addons you are using for your raid frames, buffs and as someone else mentioned, what is the addon which displays spells above your frames.

Thanks

Pilsnerboll
01-22-2010, 03:45 AM
A suggestion for Festergut should you have the DPS to down him but lack the healing is to stack the healers on top of the tank to eliminate the barfing and moving for them. You will lose some DPS due to the ranged DPS doing it more often instead.

CoreDaft
03-14-2010, 09:41 PM
What is the list of Mods you use to heal? I personally only use: Deadlyboss mods, xperl, barender... that bar system looks interesting and the whole setup seems clean cut(from the video). I heal with a Restro Shaman on Madoran(horde) and was looking for some cool mods to help me out. My group of friends have done a couple of ICC runs and got past Saurfang... but can't knock out Rotface and the other dude which I have forgotten the spelling to. If you mind giving me your list of mods you use on that video, I would gladly appreciate it. (question for Aliena)