PDA

View Full Version : Professor Bugs on 25?

Bodasafa
01-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Tonight we took our first 10 cracks at Dr. Crazy and saw a few problems that could be bugs.

1) The Abom was getting stunned twice as long as everyone else in the raid. It appeared it was taking the player insides stun duration and adding the vehicle (abom) together.

2) We also had a period where no puddles would spawn so our Abom could not build energy to slow the next ooze causing a wipe.

Has anyone else seen similar issues or heard of any planned fixes?

Regards,
-Boda

Darksend
01-11-2010, 08:33 PM
1 sounds like a bug but part of being a good abom is not eating the puddles to fast. You must find the balance where you let them get big enough to use 2 slows but still be controlled.

Bodasafa
01-11-2010, 09:10 PM
1 sounds like a bug but part of being a good abom is not eating the puddles to fast. You must find the balance where you let them get big enough to use 2 slows but still be controlled.

Your probably right on #2. It just seemed after he came back from the tear gas on 80% it took a long time for the next series to spawn.

Thanks for the feedback.

Abbitjum
01-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Being the abom controller in both 10 and 25 man so far, i havent really noticed the stun as a problem so far.

as for the second problem, ive noticed this once in 25man. since the puddles are on a pretty strict timer, you will always know when there supposed to spawn, and not having them spawn is a big issue, generally causing a wipe. Im aware that the puddle spawn is reset when he stuns, but this was somewhere in between the 80 and 35% mark, prolly around 50%. No puddles at all for a long time, even when they were supposed to spawn. Not sure what to pin this one on, if not for a bug.

Megatwan
01-12-2010, 02:23 AM
<--abom

i had an issue 1-2 times where he stunned at 80 right after i threw the bolt to slow it and it wore off during the stun i believe.

i should have just watched the bosses hp and held it til after in hindsight

but ya, as mentioned you need to pace how fast you consume the puddles a bit to fill ur meter and keep it topped just incase.

anachron
01-12-2010, 02:31 AM
on ICC10, i experienced last night for the first time a strange bug...

i was the Abomination controller, and I was randomly dismounted from it...
was very annoying... never happened the first 8 tries of some days ago... only yesterday... anyone else experienced similar problems?

Dragaan
01-12-2010, 02:58 AM
on ICC10, i experienced last night for the first time a strange bug...

i was the Abomination controller, and I was randomly dismounted from it...
was very annoying... never happened the first 8 tries of some days ago... only yesterday... anyone else experienced similar problems?

Are you sure someone wasn't dispelling you? Might wanna have a chat with the healer types in ur raid, lol.