PDA

View Full Version : Alliance macros are starting to annoy me.

KaptainKa
01-01-2010, 12:49 AM
The whole "Y O U LO SE" one is getting pretty old.

Is there any way I can make one that says, "FIND A NEW MACRO, YOU UNCREATIVE LITTLE PIG"?

Penlowe
01-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Just remember that the person doing this is 13, girls don't talk to him and his room smells like dirty socks. ;)
Or as the adage says "living well is the best revenge", take note and seek the little turd out in your next bg and kill him, repeatedly. No macro will annoy you then if you know you took him down six times.

KaptainKa
01-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Yarr. This guy was dueling people in the dalaran sewers, and I kept losing due to having WAY too much caffeine. I couldn't think straight. Oh wellz, I'm better now. If I see him again, I'll make sure to punt him into the next decade.

Which is actually a lot farther now.

Eisen
01-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Actually, the first I ever saw of these was from the Horde. A twink rogue in 10-19 WSG way back when, who would alternately use "I L O V E Y O U !!!!" and "D O N T H U R T M E !!!"

Annoying, but still made me laugh.

HarassMe
01-04-2010, 01:33 PM
i dont think i've seen this yet... are they doing something that allows them to say these things to the opposite faction?

Bashal
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
The first one of those I saw was from horde side, which in alliance says...well it says something rude. ;)

Bashal
01-04-2010, 01:59 PM
i dont think i've seen this yet... are they doing something that allows them to say these things to the opposite faction?

Blizz uses some kind of character substitution to prevent alliance and horde from talking to eachother. You can exploit it so something intelligible can be communicated to the opposite faction... usually something meant to be annoying.

horkam
01-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Its prevalent Hordeside on my server but its "N O A N A L"

Insahnity
01-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Aye my favourite is to use certain alliance speak, which translate to horde as "ME LUV Y OU!" or if am feeling nasty "ME LUV Y OU RUFF!"