PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Fury DPS

Ballsmasher
12-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Been fury for a while now, but i still seem to have DPS issues, as far as rotation goes i've got it down alright as far as i know, but when im sitting on a training dummy i can never seem to go over 2.5k DPS, if anyone could take a peek at my armory and tell me where i've gone wrong i'd be grateful, i know im not performing to gear level at least. (raid wise my dps in 10s is around 4k)

titanic
12-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Your expertise is sitting at 19, you need 26 (around 215 rating) in order to avoid dodge...

Ballsmasher
01-02-2010, 09:53 PM
got a few upgrades and put myself well over the hit cap, will be regemming the expertise/finishing enchants, still can't seem to get over 4.5k single target in 10 mans, what am i doing wrong?

Ballsmasher
01-05-2010, 06:32 AM
still require the assistance of fine gentlemena nd ladies

Rominoodle
01-05-2010, 07:10 AM
I'm not expert on fury warriors, but there is an insane fury warrior in my guild who puts out 7k dps in 25 mans and is so obsessed with ArP. He doesn't gem for full strength, but mostly ArP and just a just a little bit of strength. I believe his ArP is around 650-700 or so. Probably not very helpful, just throwing that out there.

MellvarTank
01-05-2010, 09:38 AM
When you hit 45-48% ArP from gear alone, and have an ArP trinket, then you gem your ArP to around 53% (it's like 52.6% or something like that) so that you hit 100% ArP with proc.

I think the fury warrior in your guild could put out more than 7k if he didn't focus so much on ArP Romin. I've run with guys running 9-10k dps in 25 mans who gem based on "balance". You make sure you are expertise/hit capped, then balance gemming/enchants between Strength, Crit, ArP. Crit keeps flurry up and procs the needle encrusted scorpion (ArP proc), Strength makes you hit harder, and so on.

For the OP: Expertise 26/26, hit: 5% with 3/3 precision. Get an audible alert for your slam! procs. Go watch Thegreatme's Fury videos in the Damage Per Second Discussion section of this site.