PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Another ICC Critique thread.

sudo rm -rf /
12-30-2009, 03:37 AM
Just trying to see where I need to be able to do ICC 10 mans without major issues.

I know I need to get the tanking libram, and I'm trying my best to replace the shield - I've been unlucky with rolls/drops so far.

Am I on the cusp of being able to do it though? What else should I focus on?

WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings (http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Burning%20Legion&name=Herion)

Aggathon
12-30-2009, 03:50 AM
I would say you were on the cusp. Leveling your professions can give you many more hps, so I would suggest making that a priority as well as upgrading your remaining blue gems. Also, enchant your cloak with 225 armor and your gloves with 240 armor and get the 30stam/15resil shoulder enchant. If you do those things and get your professions up (about 120 more stam, so something just under 1400 more hps raid buffed for you for just the professions alone) then I'd say you'd be very much in the green for tanking ICC10, as far as gearing goes.

sudo rm -rf /
12-30-2009, 03:58 AM
I would say you were on the cusp. Leveling your professions can give you many more hps, so I would suggest making that a priority as well as upgrading your remaining blue gems. Also, enchant your cloak with 225 armor and your gloves with 240 armor and get the 30stam/15resil shoulder enchant. If you do those things and get your professions up (about 120 more stam, so something just under 1400 more hps raid buffed for you for just the professions alone) then I'd say you'd be very much in the green for tanking ICC10, as far as gearing goes.

Thanks for the info. The professions have been a pain - my eventual goal is to get both BS and JC up to 450, but as my miner is stuck alliance, it's been difficult getting mats over.

I may just pick up mining on my pally to get the wealth of mats needed to powerlevel both.